Faster to Fun makes bags more or less likely to be inspected?

sassafrass

:)Just curious what everyones opinions are. I could see it going both ways!

I could also see it going both ways. On one hand, you're the first bags, and their eyes are fresh. On the other hand, you're the first bags of thousands and they want to rush you through.

In reality, it probably doesn't matter. They are sending those bags through as quickly as they can.

Absolutely nothing. Just don't like my packing tumbled up.:)

Use packing cubes for all your stuff. Even if they do inspect it, they never open up any of the packing cubes on any of the times I've had it inspected on airlines. can't imagine the cruise lines would care to.

At Port Canaveral 100% of the bags (checked and carry-on) go through X-RAY and I'm sure the same policy holds true at the other ports. As others have mentioned the workers couldn't care less of the status of the passengers.

I sure hope it doesn't matter if you have FTTF or are Platinum, Diamond or whatever! We all deserve to be sure the security is the same to protect all passengers. I don't care if they x-ray my luggage as I don't have anything in there that I shouldn't have.

I worry more about those bringing on irons than I do about smugglers. I have heard of people bringing on all kinds of things that make me shudder, lol.

I sure hope it doesn't matter if you have FTTF or are Platinum, Diamond or whatever! We all deserve to be sure the security is the same to protect all passengers. I don't care if they x-ray my luggage as I don't have anything in there that I shouldn't have.

I worry more about those bringing on irons than I do about smugglers. I have heard of people bringing on all kinds of things that make me shudder, lol.

I think the OP was referring to her bag being pulled aside for secondary inspection; I think he/she realizes they all go through x-ray :)

Once you get in the door, noone knows whether you are Diamond, Platinum, FTTF, suite...EM

That's true but your luggage is tagged as priority with an orange piece of tape and the FTTF logo on the tags. Once you drop your luggage off with the porters, you don't know what happens to it until you see it again outside your cabin.