Water restricters on the Liberty's sink fawcet.

I've reported this the maintenance 4 times and still I have the same water restricter on the sink fawcet. I always ask for the aireator so it's the same as home. But the water comes out so slow it takes an extra long time to wash my hands which I do often. Really aggravating!

I've reported this the maintenance 4 times and still I have the same water restricter on the sink fawcet. I always ask for the aireator so it's the same as home. But the water comes out so slow it takes an extra long time to wash my hands which I do often. Really aggravating!

It's probably clogged up.

Can you unscrew it and rinse it out ?

Never knew you could ask for a custom faucet :)

That's terrible

Nope. It's not clogged. The last time I reported the problem they sent a supervisor and he said that's the way it's suppose to be. Meaning they will not replace the restricter with an aireator.

That's probably because they don't have a different "aerator" for the sinks. If it means that much to you, go ashore in port to a hardware store and buy one, cause last I checked there isn't a TrueValue anywhere on the ship.

And, the ship has a finite amount of water onboard, and the water making capacity is sometimes just enough, or not enough to supply all that is needed, so anything that can stop wastage of water, like a flow restrictor, makes sense. Plus, every drop of that water needs to be treated before it goes over the side, and this costs money as well.

perhaps maintenance didn't know what a fawcet was. Now if you had asked for an aerator for your faucet, you might have gotten one. Besides, you only need 20 seconds to properly wash your hands.

More like a minute.

But either way, it's a low flow faucet with low water pressure dependent on the plumbing in the surrounding cabins. You are not going to get a power wash .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is terrible , but stop reporting this because Head office will read this and give you a free cruise and tell you that they have fixed the tap BUT they are just trying to AGGRAVATE you twice as much . You should , at the last minute not turn up for the cruise , stay at home and take a super 8 of you washing your hands under full pressure aerated water and send it to them , that will show them .

I've never even noticed the water pressure in the bathroom sink on a cruise.

I suppose I'm too busy squeezing myself into the tiny showers! Oh, and enjoying my fabulous vacation [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ladies and gents, new winner in the "are you kidding me" sweepstakes!

In future, I recommend disconnecting the home "fawcet" and taking it with you. Once on board, just ask the helpful room steward to switch them out for you.

But why stop there. Perhaps you can get you bed from home there as well in a large duffel?

Really? Are you kdding me?

With all of the other RCCL issues that people are dealing with (as posted previously), this is your biggest gripe about RCCL.

I mean people are almost getting stuck on the ship because CC's are not being charged correctly. Bottled in-room water that has not been consumed is being charged for after disembarkation. There are no pepper grinders in the Main Dining room.

These are real issues involving real people. think of all of the heartache and damage that have been done to them. :confused:

People in many other countries don't even get clean, fresh (potable) water everyday and you want more. :(

Please give us all a break. And I don't mean a "KIT KAT" bar. :cool:

Really? Are you kdding me?

With all of the other RCCL issues that people are dealing with (as posted previously), this is your biggest gripe about RCCL.

I mean people are almost getting stuck on the ship because CC's are not being charged correctly. Bottled in-room water that has not been consumed is being charged for after disembarkation. There are no pepper grinders in the Main Dining room.

These are real issues involving real people. think of all of the heartache and damage that have been done to them. :confused:

People in many other countries don't even get clean, fresh (potable) water everyday and you want more. :(

Please give us all a break. And I don't mean a "KIT KAT" bar. :cool:

You're joking too, right? It's getting hard to tell these days.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk