Grand Suite toiletries included?

I understand that the Grand Suite and up have nice quality toiletries. What exactly is included? Shampoo? Conditioner? Body Wash? Etc? And in our Grand Suite on Allure there will be five females.... is there enough for five women? We are trying to determine if we are packing items or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would still bring the stuff that works for me.....when there are multiple women, some will bring their stuff and share, so everyone doesn't have to bring everything. However, whatever they provide, they will give you more, if you ask.

I don't like even their "upscale" stuff very much.

Bring your own...especially one of those little hand soap pumps to put by the sink.

I have a pretty extensive packing list, but I never thought about bringing a hand soap pump like we use at home. DH hates the small bars of soap in the cabin sinks so I just grabbed one from my stash of bath and bodyworks foaming soaps and threw it in my suitcase today for my 3 week cruise next week. Thanks for the great idea!

• Like 1

Which ship? Oasis and Quantum class ships have L'Occitane toiletries in the suites. You can always ask cabin attendant for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serenade. L'Occitane used to be the default for JS and D+. It was thought to be a downgrade. We get it about half the time now.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Serenade. L'Occitane used to be the default for JS and D+. It was thought to be a downgrade. We get it about half the time now.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

L'Occitane is only on Oasis and Quantum Class ships. Picture below shows the 3 Toiletries RCI offers.....White Tubes, Gilchrist &Soames and L'Occitane. Gilchrist & Soames is the upgraded toiletry on ships other than Oasis and Quantum class.

30b537e99dd9c7bd5eb209665712b8ef.jpg

• 4 years later...
52 minutes ago, Kraxi said:

We are going on the wounder of the seas next year  in aqua teater suite , do you know if there vill be toiletry and Will they refill ?

We had the refillable bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash in our GS on Oasis recently along with a big refillable bottle of body lotion on the counter top. They were a brand I never heard of that said made specifically for RC. That said they were fine.

18 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

We had the refillable bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash in our GS on Oasis recently along with a big refillable bottle of body lotion on the counter top. They were a brand I never heard of that said made specifically for RC. That said they were fine.

Where they locked ?