Celebrity Favorite Foods

Cancruizer

Being new to Celebrity and sailing in July on the Summit, I would love to know what are some of your Celebrity favorites or "must-haves", whether in the diningroom, OV buffet, room service or elsewhere?. Thanks so much!!

Being new to Celebrity and sailing in July on the Summit, I would love to know what are some of your Celebrity favorites or "must-haves", whether in the diningroom, OV buffet, room service or elsewhere?. Thanks so much!!

For us in Murano: The Dover sole, Chateau Briand, or Lobster tableside. I do like the "extra" cost options on the room service breakfast menu. It's nice if you want to splurge a bit before going on that excursion you've got planned.

Ditto on the escargot! The Lobster Murano prepared tableside, but alas no longer available on M-class. The rack of lamb and the crème brulee in the MDR are wonderful. All of the specialty coffees after dinner are delish. I also look forward to coffee and croissants from room service on the balcony for any early morning treat before the day gets in full gear. In the buffet I love getting some smoked salmon (lox) and capers and having them made into a fresh omelet and the chocolate croissants are also yummy. The oatmeal raisin cookies are also addictive and need to come with a warning label. As for a bar treat, I love the frozen toasted almond and ask for some chocolate to be swirled around the glass to make it even more decadent.

Chocolate peanut butter cake at Cafe al Bacio is fantastic.

I really loved the pasta bar on the Constellation.

The waffles are actually really good too.

Lawn Club Grill is fantastic and the cookie dessert puts it over the top.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

In Murano - Goats cheese souffle, and Crepe Ballon, a dessert with flambed strawberries, done tableside.

Cafe al Bacio - Lemon meringue, and the chocolate chip cookies.

Main dining - the breadsticks (!) and the prime rib

Tuscan - antipasti

Lawn club grille - warm cookie dessert, the steaks, and the flatbreads.

Qsine - the lava crab

Basically, all the food all over the ship!!

Don't know if it's been available on all the ships, but I just got off the Infinity and for lunch in the Oceanview Café one day, they had something called "Coconut Fried Chicken". The bomb! Oh my! That's all I ate for lunch that day, nothing else.

(since you're going on the Summit, I'll limit my comments on what's available on that ship)Definitely the Eggs Benedict(you'll have to try all the versions to find your favorite), the scoops of ice cream(with and without mix ins) and the afternoon fresh baked cookies in the Oceanview Cafe, the burgers and fries at the Pool Grill, coffee and cakes/pastries at Cafe al Bacio, the pastas at Tuscan Grill, and the short ribs in red wine sauce over polenta in the MDR. I'm sure you'll have a great time finding your own favorites. Enjoy your cruise!