Celebrity new website - HORRIBLE

ELA

I just got so frustrated with CC website. I tried to quickly locate the time when we'll be in Key West. impossible with the the new website. I went to my reservation, can see my room and ability to check in and that's in. No other options to see your itinerary or book excursiosn. HORRIBLE design. Went to excursions and left that page immediately.

Anyone else has looked at it yet?

I spent over 10 minutes trying to find the itinerary for my sailing without any success. Back to shimpate on my phone.

Ela

Click on Plan Your Vacation after you are signed in. It takes you to the shore excursions. However, above the excursions is the itinerary with arrival and departure times listed. There is also an option to view the itinerary as a map.

Click on Plan Your Vacation after you are signed in. It takes you to the shore excursions. However, above the excursions is the itinerary with arrival and departure times listed. There is also an option to view the itinerary as a map.

Thank you! So counterintuitive... Ugh. Much appreciated!!!!! I will look for it.

Having trouble accessing my reservation. It shows up under "my reservations" but when I go to manage my reservation, it asks me for reservation #, last name, ship, and sailing date. Then gives me an error saying "not found" and to call xxx-xxx-xxxx for assistance.

They said they were rolling it out a little at a time. Well the just put me on it and it doesn't work. Don't you think they would make sure it worked before they put more people on it? Now their showing their incompetence rolling out a product that doesn't work.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Having trouble accessing my reservation. It shows up under "my reservations" but when I go to manage my reservation, it asks me for reservation #, last name, ship, and sailing date. Then gives me an error saying "not found" and to call xxx-xxx-xxxx for assistance.

I get something similar to this for an upcoming reservation. I thought they canceled it on me ... no details whatsoever and am also not able to get in to book excursions. I can see everything that pertains to a reservation I have for November, though. Go figure their new design doesn't work much better than their old one. Who could have predicted that??

Tried this several times, but will not work for me. Since we're not leaving until November, guess I'll just wait a while.

What is up with CC ???

I have been reading posts about new website for days.

Miraculously today when I logged on new website appeared.

Trying to navigate around site is more confusing than old one, can't find my cruise details, site is nite very fluid.

CC, you are still a long ways away from a profitable product.

I was lucky enough to have cleared my cookies (IE) last week that gave me back the old site, but just now I went to "dummy" book to price check my already booked cruise and the new site is back :o

So I went through my booking for a suite, no where does it tell you the 4 perks that are included, so one would have no idea that they are.

Then the price was about $400 less then I paid!

So not trusting this new site, I then checked my other web browser (Firefox) and it still had the old site available. Did the booking again (the suite promo shows easily there) and the price was over $1000 more then what I paid :eek:

So, which site is correct???!!!! Soooo frustrating.

I guess I'll have to call direct from now on or wait till they get a website that actually works, if that even happens in my lifetime!!

I get something similar to this for an upcoming reservation. I thought they canceled it on me ... no details whatsoever and am also not able to get in to book excursions. I can see everything that pertains to a reservation I have for November, though. Go figure their new design doesn't work much better than their old one. Who could have predicted that??

I wrote them the other day - 3 times. I was using a smaller computer, and I never have my browser window at full size. Search for cruises didn't work (logged in or not) - because you have to make your selections and hit 'apply'. Well, I don't even SEE that. The only way I knew it was there was because I checked the page source code and saw it.

On my Dec reservation, there's no indication of any of my included perks - no $300 OBC, no prepaid tips, no internet pkg, no drinks pkg. Nor can I get to shore excursions, and if I'm in the reservation, I can't get to my profile.

Their alerts are worse than useless. I've been doing websites and web programming for 20 yrs - if I have problems, other people will be beyond frustrated.

On a smaller screen, that huge picture is basically all I see. The indicator of where you are is so subtle, it's worthless. The big text at the top is the same on every page - how about using THAT to tell me where I am? I don't need you to tell me my name on every page, I know who I am.

I don't know who they had test this, but they need to get fired. Pretty design, but completely useless.

Up until today the old website was coming up for me. The new website looks nice, but, it is not user friendly! At least not in the way I like to use it. Some of my decisions to cruise are deal driven, and I can not quickly determine deals or price drops with the new site. My dh will be glad, LOL and so will my bank account, LOL.

I was one of the lucky ones who rarely had problems with the old website. Now with the new website my luck got even better; I checked my reservations and one of the 3 shows PAID IN FULL:'):').

I was one of the lucky ones who rarely had problems with the old website. Now with the new website my luck got even better; I checked my reservations and one of the 3 shows PAID IN FULL:'):').

Two of our four reservation's are showing "Paid In Full".:beer-toast:

I actually love the new Celebrity website - easy to navigate - love the graphics and it worked perfectly for me.

I'm a lucky one....

What's the key to your success?

No luck here with browsing, booking excursions, and having the correct info listed in our Cruise Planner..

The cruise booking feature has a huge oversized deck plan but no overall perspective view. And the itinerary must be read by swiping horizontally...three devices tried with similar results!

So pls share your secrets. .