Pool tables

Does any one know if there are pool tables on Explorer? Or what ships do have tables.

Thanks,

David

None for guests on Explorer. Only Radiance class ships have guest pool tables, and the self-leveling feature frequently is out of service.

None for guests on Explorer. Only Radiance class ships have guest pool tables, and the self-leveling feature frequently is out of service.

You yre correct, though my xperience with the self levelling Feature has been better.

There are pool tables on Quantum class as well, but they are not the self leveling Kind like on Radiance class.

You yre correct, though my xperience with the self levelling Feature has been better.

There are pool tables on Quantum class as well, but they are not the self leveling Kind like on Radiance class.

Thanks for the update, I had not known there were pool tables on Quantum class.

On our last cruise on Brilliance, I noticed a sign near the pool tables indicating the self-leveling feature is permanently disabled.

On our last cruise on Brilliance, I noticed a sign near the pool tables indicating the self-leveling feature is permanently disabled.

That´s a shame, but I guess with the time they´ve been in use it´s rather expensive to Keep them working, so they might have decided to just disable them.

Watching People Play the regular table was fun though as well, especially when the ship was moving;p

Thanks !!!! Sounds like having pool tables on a ship is causing more trouble than its worth.

We were on Serenade in January and had a blast playing pool. I'd sail on that ship again just for the self-leveling tables in a wonderful setting.

Thanks !!!! Sounds like having pool tables on a ship is causing more trouble than its worth.

My brother and father had a blast with the pool tables on Serenade. I think they played every evening.

My brother and father had a blast with the pool tables on Serenade. I think they played every evening.

We have enjoyed the self leveling pool tables in the past. The table we played on Anthem was another story. The table itself wasn't level so all balls went left.

• 5 years later...
On 5/5/2017 at 11:54 AM, Clarea said:

That's sad.  I played on Brilliance in 2015.  Table was great, equipment was sad.  We had rough seas and the tables were perfectly stable.  On the other hand, you and the outer portion of the table are in motion so it can be tricky to line up your shot.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just had to check out a thread that was started in 2017.  😉 

BTW - Serenade has the pool tables (in the foyer between the Schooner Bar and the Safari Club) and from what I was told while we were on it last month, they still "self level".  

Edited by paross4
typo