Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a cruiser doing? :p

We witnessed a woman lower her bikini bottoms and pee while laying on a lounger in the pool area.

This is just plain awful. Why would someone do this, would she do it at home?. I genuinely don't understand some people :(:confused:

We witnessed a woman lower her bikini bottoms and pee while laying on a lounger in the pool area.

How much DOES it take for someone to get kicked off the ship? (Preferably whilst at sea in such a case)

Edited by buchhalm
Spelling bee

A woman had her "therapy" dog on her lap in the MDR feeding it from the table. How can you tell if they are legit or not? No identifying vest of any sort AND nobody said a word. Forums

I would guess that if the cruise line allowed her to bring the dog on the ship, then she must have been able to "prove" that it was her "therapy" dog, right? Am I wrong? :confused:

I would guess that if the cruise line allowed her to bring the dog on the ship, then she must have been able to "prove" that it was her "therapy" dog, right? Am I wrong? :confused:

You missed the point! First of all the cruise lines are scared to death to confront any of those people, and they know it and take advantage. Do you know how many websites will issue fake certificates? I'm sure there are many legit pets out there but my MAIN point was the fact she had it in her lap and was feeding it from the table. Just wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As long as it was overboard, I don't mind.

I'd be willing to bet someone spitting overboard, the spittle never hits the ocean. Most likely the side of the ship be that portal or balcony.

I can't say I've never seen anything really awful, just a lot of dumb stuff. Early in the thread there was a lot of buffet stuff. I saw a lady with a hot dog on her plate pick up about 10 hot dog buns, examine them, and finally after about 10 found one to be acceptable. I was tempted to ask here what was different about that one.

I'd be willing to bet someone spitting overboard, the spittle never hits the ocean. Most likely the side of the ship be that portal or balcony.

I can't say I've never seen anything really awful, just a lot of dumb stuff. Early in the thread there was a lot of buffet stuff. I saw a lady with a hot dog on her plate pick up about 10 hot dog buns, examine them, and finally after about 10 found one to be acceptable. I was tempted to ask here what was different about that one.

That is funny. They really are kind of one size fits all.

You missed the point! First of all the cruise lines are scared to death to confront any of those people, and they know it and take advantage. Do you know how many websites will issue fake certificates? I'm sure there are many legit pets out there but my MAIN point was the fact she had it in her lap and was feeding it from the table. Just wrong.

By definition dogs eating from a plate in a dining room are NOT legitimate.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

This was funny not disgusting but we once saw a lady sitting at a table with her 3 large teddy bears taking 3 seats and she had meals put on the table for her 3 teddy bears.

This was one of the funniest moments we have ever seen.

This was funny not disgusting but we once saw a lady sitting at a table with her 3 large teddy bears taking 3 seats and she had meals put on the table for her 3 teddy bears.

Were they having a picnic?

Actually this sounds rather sad. Would like to know more about the lady. I wonder if she was lonely?

I was re-reading my review from Allure in 2013. We've talked a lot about people not being considerate and letting mobility impaired people get on and off the elevator first. But I ran into a group of inconsiderate scooter rides on this cruise. We took the elevator down to the dining room one night. When the elevator doors open, we couldn't get out because a group of 8 people, half in scooters were taking a group photo right outside the elevator and they wouldn't move till they got their photo. We went to the dining room and the doors weren't open yet, a large group in first seating showed up 45 minutes late and the dining room wasn't ready for late seating yet. One of the ladies from that scooter group felt like she should be at the front near the doors. Her scooter hit me in the Achilles as she yelled at people to move out of her way. She got to the front and waited a minute or so and her friend told her the doors on the other side were open so she plowed her way through the crowd reaching up and pushing people out of the way that didn't move quick enough. She got to the other side and found more people waiting and a closed door. She came back plowing her way through our side again. Just then the door opened and I rode her wake into the dining room.

Actually this sounds rather sad. Would like to know more about the lady. I wonder if she was lonely?

She was sitting on her in the MDR and was speaking to her bears as though they were real.

To the waiters credit they were very polite and brought the meals.

I was re-reading my review from Allure in 2013. We've talked a lot about people not being considerate and letting mobility impaired people get on and off the elevator first. But I ran into a group of inconsiderate scooter rides on this cruise. We took the elevator down to the dining room one night. When the elevator doors open, we couldn't get out because a group of 8 people, half in scooters were taking a group photo right outside the elevator and they wouldn't move till they got their photo. We went to the dining room and the doors weren't open yet, a large group in first seating showed up 45 minutes late and the dining room wasn't ready for late seating yet. One of the ladies from that scooter group felt like she should be at the front near the doors. Her scooter hit me in the Achilles as she yelled at people to move out of her way. She got to the front and waited a minute or so and her friend told her the doors on the other side were open so she plowed her way through the crowd reaching up and pushing people out of the way that didn't move quick enough. She got to the other side and found more people waiting and a closed door. She came back plowing her way through our side again. Just then the door opened and I rode her wake into the dining room.

What terrible manners she has.

She was sitting on her in the MDR and was speaking to her bears as though they were real.

She was on her own but seemed oblivious to everyone else.

Actually both my daughters regularly had tea parties with their bears and other small friends - during which they had lively conversations. Of course, they pretty much gave up the practice at age 4. How old was the lady you saw?

Actually both my daughters regularly had tea parties with their bears and other small friends - during which they had lively conversations. Of course, they pretty much gave up the practice at age 4. How old was the lady you saw?

About 60.

What terrible manners she has.

Agreed, I knew a bloke at work who was wheelchair bound and was absolutely rude to everyone all the time. One day I had enough of his behaviour and told him to pull his head in, and just because he was handicapped didn't give him a licence to be an *******. Everyone in the room started clapping and he was embarrassed, it changed his behaviour for the meeting at least. He left the job soon after that meeting citing that he felt he was not welcome at work. He was right.