I searched but to no avail ...concierge lounge drinks

I tried to search so a certain someone wouldn't come tell me to search but I got no where lol, So can any one tell me the types of drinks served in the concierge lounge on the Liberty? I am not a big drinker but may like to have one and since we are in a GS and my dd will be in the Ben and Jerry's "suite" it might be nice to go get one together while my DH takes his time getting ready for dinner. I'm not a beer or wine person. I can't handle a strong drink, usually I go for the girly fru fru drinks or something like a bay breeze. Do they have anything like that in there? Thanks.

Ok I'm going to sound like an idiot but what is in a lemon drop. I've heard of them before but at 50 I've never really been a drinker. Not because I frown on it just because I can taste the alcohol in everything I have the palate of of a 5 yr old lol. My husband says taste this wine ( and sadly all I taste is rotten fruit) I would love to be able to relax and unwind with a glass of something besides Coke zero!!!

I don't think the Ben and Jerrys suite is a suite. Isn't it a balcony stateroom?

You might not get "suite"benefits

The Ben & Jerry's sweet is a Promenade stateroom with an obstructed view. To compensate for the obstructed view, they give access to the concierge lounge and free ice cream.

I don't think the Ben and Jerrys suite is a suite. Isn't it a balcony stateroom?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Ben & Jerry's "sweet" is neither. It is an inside Promenade stateroom on Freedom and Voyager class ships overlooking the B & J ice cream parlor with the cow logo blocking part of the window view to the Royal Promenade. RCI allows Concierge Lounge access during the cocktail hours and one free ice cream per day to those in the stateroom as "compensation" for the partially obstructed view. There are no other suite benefits provided.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

no it isn't. However, since your view is Cow Butt, they offer access to the Concierge/Suite Lounge plus daily scoops of ice cream at no charge. It is actually a very cute/nicely laid out cabin even without the extra perks.

if you like Cows....

no it isn't. However, since your view is Cow Butt, they offer access to the Concierge/Suite Lounge plus daily scoops of ice cream at no charge. It is actually a very cute/nicely laid out cabin even without the extra perks.

if you like Cows....

It's no different than any other Promenade stateroom in terms of layout. Just has the added "view"...

The Ben and Jerry suite is a regular promenade inside cabin in size, but does have a ton of cow themed decor and a lovely view .... of the backside of a cow. The concierge perks are totally worth it though.

I believe the Sandemans is Ruby not Tawny, but I haven't ordered it for a few cruises. I know if you use the Diamond vouchers in another bar, they pour Ruby port.

Even if you can't find a drink you like, the atmosphere and snacks in the concierge lounge (as well as the fancy coffee maker) are nice. Feel free to order several different things until you find something you care for. The servers are always extremely accommodating and may even be able to come up with a new suggestion based on your preferences. Just be careful - if you are there more than a few nights they sometimes start bringing you your "regular" drink even if you were planning on switching it up. Happened to me a few times and I felt obligated to drink both drinks :o

Enjoy your cruise!