C&A bottles of water: how many should you get?

Don't get them mixed up with the big bottles because you pay for them.

Actually, being in suites we also get the tall glass bottle of water. We only made the mistake of opening the liter plastic bottles once.

We have water set as our preference and have( so far) always had 4 waiting for us. Between that, the glass bottle and inevitable gallon jug Of distilled that must come hand in hand with the requested extension cord( for his magic hearing aids, not a Cpap machine) we do okay

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It has been about 2 years since we began getting bottled water. We have gotten as many as 24 bottles on a one week cruise but usually get between 6 and 8 bottles. And that is each week as we usually do B2B's. I think once we got only four.

Actually, being in suites we also get the tall glass bottle of water. We only made the mistake of opening the liter plastic bottles once.

For suites (not C&A status), is it one bottle per person that will be in the room? Also, isn't there bottled water in the suite lounge that can be taken out?

Thanks!

I am sorry but IMO for a company to which people have paid THOUSANDS of dollars to think a bottle of WATER, as cheap as those are, is an appropriate "gift" is absurd. And to watch a bunch of people reduced to wondering if they have been "rewarded" with such is beyond description.

For suites (not C&A status), is it one bottle per person that will be in the room? Also, isn't there bottled water in the suite lounge that can be taken out?

Thanks!

I don't think there's a hard and fast rule for bottled water in suites. We've had two bottles in the past, but that was before the new suite program.

Thanks!

the suite is set up with one tall skinny glass bottle that is complimentary. it is not replaced during the cruise. there will also be 2-4 plastic bottles of water, usually on the bar area near the glass bottle. if you drink those they will be replaced( but you are charged standard bar pricing for it)

not all Lounges provide bottled water and many only do so during cocktail hour. I have seen pitchers of ice water being left between breakfast clean up and the set up for cocktail hour.

I don't pay attention to brand names as once the glass bottle is empty I stick to ice melt to take my meds,

I am sorry but IMO for a company to which people have paid THOUSANDS of dollars to think a bottle of WATER, as cheap as those are, is an appropriate "gift" is absurd. And to watch a bunch of people reduced to wondering if they have been "rewarded" with such is beyond description.

I don't drink soda. not special enough to rate alcohol. to us a couple of bottles of water to take off the ship in port is nice. ordinarily, I won't drink bottled water as I think it creates more of a pollution problem and lets face it.. its a marketing gimmick. I am too lazy to bring my own tumbler from home and fit it myself.

but to have a couple of bottles made available to me is appreciated. I don't need to be fawned over that much

I don't think we are talking about the "welcome beverage". My impression is that we are talking about the extra bottles of water they have been giving us for the last 6 mionths or so.

Our "welcome beverage" (Emerald and above) is set to two bottles of Corona, and we normally get those plus zero, two, four, etc., additional 500ml bottles of water, normally the Ice River Springs brand.

The brand varies quite a lot. And is also completely irrelevant, just as bottled water is. :D

This.^^^^^

That having been said, I have just returned from a B6B on the Radiance.

We received four on some legs, two on others, zero on others. All on the same ship. :o

Then there was the Grandeur when they tried to drowned us and you left your extra's as well.

Since this is referring to the standard welcome aboard items...

As we all know the prepackaged nuts and cookies were replaced with ship baked cookies (and the bottled water. On one of out B2B's recently on one of the legs we were surprised with 3 plates of cookies. Not sure how that happened but a couple days later we received 3 plates of chocolate covered strawberries.

Strange thing they left the bottle of Heineken but no bottle opener, fortunately we had a fantastic cabin steward.

RC NEVER gives out a bottle opener. Go to a bar, if you can't open it yourself. Me? I carry my own.

Since this is referring to the standard welcome aboard items...

As we all know the prepackaged nuts and cookies were replaced with ship baked cookies (and the bottled water. On one of out B2B's recently on one of the legs we were surprised with 3 plates of cookies. Not sure how that happened but a couple days later we received 3 plates of chocolate covered strawberries.

On one of my Alaska legs (I can't remember if it was cruise #5 or #6), when I was SOLO in my cabin, they left THREE plates of cookies, too! :o

I was also recently on the Radiance B2B and got water on both legs. When I ran out I started using my Diamond drink coupons to get water from a bar during happy hour. Alcoholic drinks came from the lounge no coupon required. I would never waste my time with the LA over some missing water.

I was also recently on the Radiance B2B and got water on both legs. When I ran out I started using my Diamond drink coupons to get water from a bar during happy hour. Alcoholic drinks came from the lounge no coupon required. I would never waste my time with the LA over some missing water.

You might try getting water from the lounge as well.

The cookies are confusing sometimes it is 3 sometimes it is 5 and sometimes it is 6, (I don't eat them but if I did 3 or 5 cookies for 2 persons seems odd, lol.. I miss the nuts I loved them, but RCL found out they could save a $$.