Where is the elite lounge on the Regal?

Shaver John

Hi anyone who has been on the Regal. We are going on the Regal for a transatlantic and like to go to the Elite Lounge at night. Any idea where it will be held. We have never been on the Regal, we are getting excited. Thanks for the responses.

It's the Platinum/Elite "lounge" and is not exclusive to Elite. As Cheryl says, depending on the number of passengers who are Platinum or Elite, it will be held in either Club 6 or the Vista Lounge. I've had both.

Trans-Atlantic cruises tend to have a large number of Platinum and Elite passengers so chances are it'll be held in the Vista Lounge.

One thing to prepare for is that as Elite, you get unlimited laundry services. On trans-Atlantic and other cruises with a high number of Elite onboard, your laundry might be delayed for 3-4 days rather than next day. On one of my Royal Princess trans-Atlantic cruises, it was a 6-7 day delay. Pack accordingly.

Hi anyone who has been on the Regal. We are going on the Regal for a transatlantic and like to go to the Elite Lounge at night. Any idea where it will be held. We have never been on the Regal, we are getting excited. Thanks for the responses.

Club 6. :(

It's the Platinum/Elite "lounge" and is not exclusive to Elite. As Cheryl says, depending on the number of passengers who are Platinum or Elite, it will be held in either Club 6 or the Vista Lounge. I've had both.

Trans-Atlantic cruises tend to have a large number of Platinum and Elite passengers so chances are it'll be held in the Vista Lounge.

One thing to prepare for is that as Elite, you get unlimited laundry services. On trans-Atlantic and other cruises with a high number of Elite onboard, your laundry might be delayed for 3-4 days rather than next day. On one of my Royal Princess trans-Atlantic cruises, it was a 6-7 day delay. Pack accordingly.

It's also for Suite guests, let's not forget then! It's actually the PES lounge...

• 2 months later...
No such thing as an Elite lounge. Nice try.

Ummmm...what?

Technically Nein2 is correct. What is most commonly referred to as the "Platinum/Elite/Suite Happy Hour" is classified by Princess specifically as a suite benefit and not as a Captain's Circle benefit. However they have extended an invitation to Elite and Platinum members to attend along with the Suite Lifers for as long as any of us can remember.

In the past, we have been underwhelmed by the Elite "Happy Hours." It usually meant a very small discount on the drink of the day and some snacks (which ranged from OK to not so good....depending on the day). Compare there to the Elite cocktail hours on Celebrity when you have a 2 hour open bar (no charge).

Hank

Technically Nein2 is correct. What is most commonly referred to as the "Platinum/Elite/Suite Happy Hour" is classified by Princess specifically as a suite benefit and not as a Captain's Circle benefit. However they have extended an invitation to Elite and Platinum members to attend along with the Suite Lifers for as long as any of us can remember.
Invitation says Elite Lounge. And I was very much not understanding the nice try comment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

As a post script, the PES Lounge was held in the Vista Lounge on the September TA. As a commentary, I'm not a fan of the new discounted drink offerings. I like the previous choices much more. Also, these drinks seemed to be weaker than in the past

As a post script, the PES Lounge was held in the Vista Lounge on the September TA. As a commentary, I'm not a fan of the new discounted drink offerings. I like the previous choices much more. Also, these drinks seemed to be weaker than in the past

Totally agree, just off the Caribbean Princess & was not a happy camper. Heard they were trying to get the chairman & another to replace 2 drinks not selling. This ship had no bogo, my next cruise is on the Regal, anyone know the policy on the Regal.

If this is the daily canapé/cocktail "party," I went to one of these events years ago, and have never bothered to try them again. I see no point.

I don't bother with Captain's Cocktail Party either. The Captain has no interest in meeting me, and I have no interest in meeting him.

If this is the daily canapé/cocktail "party," I went to one of these events years ago, and have never bothered to try them again. I see no point.

I don't bother with Captain's Cocktail Party either. The Captain has no interest in meeting me, and I have no interest in meeting him.

You took the wind out of my sails as I was about to post the exact same thing (including years ago). We see no point. The hors d'oeuvre's are generally not worth the trouble, the slightly (very slightly) discounted drinks of the day are of little interest....and we just see no reason to attend. And the times do not usually fit our schedule since we tend to stay out (in good weather) until late and dine pretty late (never before 7:30 and often well after 8).

These type parties have some meaning on Celebrity (or in the Diamond Lounge on RCI) where you get free drinks. But a small discount on a drink we normally do not want....is not a big deal. Will be on the Regal in a few days and its unlikely we will ever check out the Elite parties.

Hank

For those that liked to attend with the old drink selection but don't like the new selection - make sure you add that to your cruise survey and tell the Captain circle rep. If enough people indicate displeasure then the old choices may come back.

My wife loved the cosmos. We are doing 56 days in the Caribbean starting Dec 1 and likely won't go due to the new drink menu.

For those that liked to attend with the old drink selection but don't like the new selection - make sure you add that to your cruise survey and tell the Captain circle rep. If enough people indicate displeasure then the old choices may come back.

My wife loved the cosmos. We are doing 56 days in the Caribbean starting Dec 1 and likely won't go due to the new drink menu.

It seems like all ships are not running the new menu based on this thread. Maybe you will get lucky! Sounds like a great trip. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app