Things To Do NOT Accurate?

Noticing that Anthem's Things To Do on Board page is not accurate and misleading - can anyone confirm what actually IS available? Deck Plans don't match their list!

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/anthem-of-the-seas/things-to-do/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Everything on the things to do link is available on Anthem as far as I can see.. What do you think is wrong?

Mini Golf? Escape the Rubicon?

Escape the Rubicon is held in Fuel which is on the right, just before you go into the Seaplex.

As far as mini golf, not sure which deck that is on. I don't actually remember seeing it, but we didn't spend a lot of time on the outer decks due to weather and cold on our sailings.

The sports court picture and the mini golf picture are definitely not Anthem. I don't think the rock wall picture is an Anthem picture either, though there is a rock wall. The Seaplex, which is indoors, is the sports court on Anthem, not the outdoor picture they are showing.

Mini golf could be an error though, I can't picture it anywhere.

Escape the Rubicon is held in Fuel which is on the right, just before you go into the Seaplex.

As far as mini golf, not sure which deck that is on. I don't actually remember seeing it, but we didn't spend a lot of time on the outer decks due to weather and cold on our sailings.

While there is an escape room on Anthem, Escape the Rubicon I believe is specific to Harmony.

I'm going to call RCI tomorrow because the older kids are all confused about what is pictured and if it's not going to be there, I'll want to tell them! Also RCI should update the Page!

I'm going to call RCI tomorrow because the older kids are all confused about what is pictured and if it's not going to be there, I'll want to tell them! Also RCI should update the Page!

Good luck getting an accurate answer. I would not necessarily trust what they tell you.

Your best bet might be to start a new thread with a very specific title like "Does Anthem have minigolf?"

I´m sure they will update the page about 3 month after Anthem has been sold.;p:rolleyes:

There is no minigolf on Anthem of the Seas. The photo they used is from an Oasis class ship. All the other activities seem to be correct, although the actual name of something might be different on Anthem, such as the Sports Court is Seaplex on Anthem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is no minigolf on Anthem of the Seas. The photo they used is from an Oasis class ship. All the other activities seem to be correct, although the actual name of something might be different on Anthem, such as the Sports Court is Seaplex on Anthem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Further down, they also show a mystery dinner, which I haven't seen on Anthem. But, maybe I'm not thinking outside the box - maybe the mystery is figuring out what you are eating at Wonderland?

No mini golf on Anthem, sorry! But the Sea Plex has so much! At different times there are bumper cars, trapeze school, and roller skating scheduled. Ping pong set up always.

:(:(:(Oh no!!! Say it isn't so -- no mini golf!!!! We have always had so much fun playing on RCL's ships. On one sailing the non golfers actually beat an almost pro golfer!!!

MARAPRINCE

Escape to the Future is on Anthem or something similar to that name. Either way, the Escape Room experience is held in Fuel on Anthem, outside the Seaplex.

Yes, that is the escape room on the Anthem.

I think the OP is reading info not specific to the Anthem

JC