re meat pies

Probably brought in from Johnnos @ Wagga. As I said earlier, Braidwood/Trappers Bakers import some pies from Wagga.:cool:

Bungendore Pie shop used to be good, one of my golfing mates down here owned it years ago, I think his two sons who were plumbers, operate it now.

Wow, these guys can turn their hand to anything. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
We can hire Ferry McFerryface for the meat up and fireworks. Wallaby pies.

Holiday Inn on the Rocks for a sleepover, and then a lovely tour of Whitebait Terminal .

I was thinking more of Sydney YMCA/YWCA - 6 berth dorms and Harry De Wheels for breakfast, lunch and tea. :p

Book me the suite at the YMCA and a table for Harry's please.:cool:

Done Mic, you have the Frank Sinatra Suite. I am at the YWCA, I get a bit mixed up these days.:'):loudcry:

You want spud and peas on ye olde Harrys dogs eyes? :cool: gravy, sauce, the whole business, lubbly jubbly.

Done Mic, you have the Frank Sinatra Suite. I am at the YWCA, I get a bit mixed up these days.:'):loudcry:

You want spud and peas on ye olde Harrys dogs eyes? :cool: gravy, sauce, the whole business, lubbly jubbly.

I would like the silver service as well thanks.:cool:

Let's not mince our words and make it a more uppercrust meat.Make it an international M&G.I,ll set up a conference Skype in Greggs,but you guys will have to stay up to the early hours to keep up with our opening hours,lol.

Let's not mince our words and make it a more uppercrust meat.Make it an international M&G.I,ll set up a conference Skype in Greggs,but you guys will have to stay up to the early hours to keep up with our opening hours,lol.

Great stuff, you get a free paper bag too at Greggs, very popular working class bakery shop, not too many Cunarders eat there.:') Anyone for a Cornish Pasty ?:cool:

Greggs seems to be going upmarket with its 4 course dine in treat, plus Prosecco.

Not sure I would consider petit fours and coffee a course, but for £15 who can argue.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/greggs-valentines-day-2018-dinner-11932436?service=responsive

Bizzare, fine dining in Greggs. Almost every town in England has a Greggs. 15 quid is a bargain. A pity we are not there until May.:')