re meat pies

Thanks for the messages and support all.

Been doing it tough with pain lately, that has lead to some other problems.

Guess I just need a bit of time.

Sorry to hear about your pain issues Mr GUT. Hope your health problems can be sorted soon. You are sorely missed here

Leigh

Garlos meat pies are now served on Qantas aircraft I do believe. Garlos have really expanded in recent years from their little pie shop on Bunnerong Rd, Matraville, NSW .:cool:.

I cannot recall ever having one, are they nice.:D

You can get Garlos from Coles too. Introduced by Sean Garlic who used to play for the Rabbitohs.

You can get Garlos from Coles too. Introduced by Sean Garlic who used to play for the Rabbitohs.

Yes, I knew Sean Garlick from old, ex footballer and football manager with South Sydney and he also wore one of those dark blue suits with silver buttons for a few years.:halo:

From memory, a very nice chap. He is now the CEO of Garlos pies and doing very well. His parents kicked off the pies many years ago at their pie shop at Matraville, it used to be open 24/7.:') I used to live near there.

Yes, I knew Sean Garlick from old, ex footballer and football manager with South Sydney and he also wore one of those dark blue suits with silver buttons for a few years.:halo:

From memory, a very nice chap. He is now the CEO of Garlos pies and doing very well. His parents kicked off the pies many years ago at their pie shop at Matraville, it used to be open 24/7.:') I used to live near there.

Yeah seemed like a nice kid the few times I met him.

I think the whole family are involved in the business and know they were trying to break into the US market, LA maybe. Even packs his pies in the Cardinal and Myrtle, must be a good bloke

Hey Mick,Hammers v Scousers this weekend.Bet you a Greggs cornish pasty we beat you,lol.

So translated, it is West Ham v Liverpool ? :rolleyes::hearteyes: I like both those teams.:p Throw a Greggs sausage roll and apple turnover with cream in and you might snare a bet or three.

So translated, it is West Ham v Liverpool ? :rolleyes::hearteyes: I like both those teams.:p Throw a Greggs sausage roll and apple turnover with cream in and you might snare a bet or three.
I'll raise you a Kate and Sydney.

The good thing about a Cornish pastie is that it will survive the mail trip and still be as edible on arrival.:p

The apple turnover may make your stomach turnover by the time it arrives. :eek: