Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

2 hours ago, sowhat said:

We called at the loyalty ambassadors  desk on Wonder of the Seas, the first med sailing to confirm that we were due a block.
She confirmed  names, address and informed that she had no idea when it would be delivered.
No forms to fill in

We definitely had a form left in our stateroom as I said only name and address fill in to confirm that we would like to receive the block.

I think I’d call crown and anchor.

32 minutes ago, snarfbunny said:

So if we are a couple, do we each receive a block? I just realized after reading this thread that we should get our first block for our upcoming cruise on Ovation. 

No, one per household at each level.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

You get the block on the cruise that you meet the point requirements on.

I was just given my block order form on the cruise after I reached 140.  When I boarded Voyager, I had 145 and that's the one they are sending.  Sounds like it should have been done on the Jewel cruise prior?

Wonder if a call to C&A will help.

53 minutes ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

I was just given my block order form on the cruise after I reached 140.  When I boarded Voyager, I had 145 and that's the one they are sending.  Sounds like it should have been done on the Jewel cruise prior?

Wonder if a call to C&A will help.

It should be for the ship on which you hit 140, yes, not the next one.

Calling can't hurt... will it help? Depends who answers along with other random factors. If you'd rather have Jewel, try calling.

• Like 1

Finally got my 3rd block in the mail but for the wrong ship Allure should be Anthem. While on board Adventure in September got our 4th. Went to Loyalty to discuss another issue and I mentioned about not getting my block from Anthem said come back next day between 3 and 4:30 if I didn't speak with her you didn't know they were available for Adventure. When I'm on Anthem in December I'll see if they have them. 

15 hours ago, snarfbunny said:

So if we are a couple, do we each receive a block? I just realized after reading this thread that we should get our first block for our upcoming cruise on Ovation. 

OCSC Mike is correct, 1 per household.

Just wanted to share my call to C&A regarding your exact question...

The lady at C&A said: "Sir, you get one per household".

I said politely: "But we have 2 separate C&A numbers".

She said: "Are you married or a couple?".

I said: "Yes".

She said: "You only get one per household".

I said: "What if we get divorced, who gets the block?".

She said: "Sir, you may want to ask your attorney...(pause)...but call back, we may be able to help...with the block".  :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, little britain said:

My Voyager block has arrived! 
Different size and different font and the VCL looks more like Starship Enterprise…. 😆 

5408890E-F859-4569-BA92-EE340F1D2258.jpeg

Jewel and Independence are not in alphabetical order.  😜  

When did you get Anthem?  It is printed text instead of cursive, but different than Voyager printed text.  

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

Jewel and Independence are not in alphabetical order.  😜  

When did you get Anthem?  It is printed text instead of cursive, but different than Voyager printed text.  

I realised that after I had taken the pic!! Corrected now! 

I got Anthem a few years ago… yes different font too 

My friend who got Voyager on board this week obviously got old stock as it is cursive 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 1

I rang Crown & Anchor yesterday and the lady said that I have to email with all Crystal Block queries.  I sent an email this morning and the auto reply said they have 72 hours to get back to me...more during busier times.

Will be interesting to see if and when they reply!

Just now, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I rang Crown & Anchor yesterday and the lady said that I have to email with all Crystal Block queries.  I sent an email this morning and the auto reply said they have 72 hours to get back to me...more during busier times.

I'd try calling again if you feel like it. It's common to get different answers from different phone reps.

When I called about a block in June (never got the request form when I passed 140 on the ship) they took my info over the phone and it arrived 3 months later.

12 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I don't know about having to email inquiries but I can say that anytime I have emailed C&A it has worked very well as far as getting replies and issues resolved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

C&a Uk 0800 240 4261

I got a reply about my Wonder Block

Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean regarding your Crystal Block inquiry.

Kindly note, that we can confirm the order for your Crystal Block has been placed.

However, currently all blocks are out of stock due to our worldwide supplier, we are unaware when they will be available, for which it may take several months for you to receive it.

We apologize for the inconvenient and appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

We encourage you to check our website to discover the different amazing destinations we have available whenever you wish to sail with us again.

Should you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards,

Katherine Gonzalez
Crown & Anchor Department
UK & Ireland Royal Caribbean International

On 9/22/2022 at 8:43 AM, CapeLibertyGirl said:

Finally got my 3rd block in the mail but for the wrong ship Allure should be Anthem. While on board Adventure in September got our 4th. Went to Loyalty to discuss another issue and I mentioned about not getting my block from Anthem said come back next day between 3 and 4:30 if I didn't speak with her you didn't know they were available for Adventure. When I'm on Anthem in December I'll see if they have them. 

No, still waiting for my Anthem since Easter sail.

well I had a letter in my room on Allure in June and a day later having filled out the form it came.

Last week on Adventure, I had to go to desk to ask and she said that she would have caught up with me but does not like to have the stewards deliver them.  hmmmm not sure what to think as I had a nice lady and oh well.  I did pick mine up later in the week.  So, this year I have gotten two ON THE ship.

But my 2019 Crystal (which I never knew about) never got on the radar.  But alas on another ship I went and then sent an email and withing 6 weeks I got my Ovation crystal.

Now I have one from three different class ships, Voyager, Quantum, and Oasis.  I will be hard to try and time it out to get something from other class ships because of trying to guess what points and what sailing.  So, I will be happy with my three, Ovation, Allure, and Adventure.

It does sound like there is no consistency within the fleet on crystals.

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Now I have one from three different class ships, Voyager, Quantum, and Oasis.  I will be hard to try and time it out to get something from other class ships because of trying to guess what points and what sailing.  So, I will be happy with my three, Ovation, Allure, and Adventure.

I have four classes so far ... Enchantment (Vision), Radiance (Radiance), Adventure (Voyager), and I'm due Anthem (Quantum).  Only 13 points to earn the next block, but I doubt I'll be sailing on Freedom or Oasis class before I earn the next one.