Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

On 10/1/2022 at 10:28 AM, lovesthebeach2 said:

Is anyone still waiting for Odyssey block? Our friends on the same cruise as us received theirs.  Should I call C and A?

Still waiting for ours from October.

On 10/1/2022 at 10:55 AM, lovesthebeach2 said:

I called and was told that they’re out of stock, which is crazy because people are getting them, including our friends that were on our Odyssey cruise with us. 

That sucks they’re already out.

I got my first block, for point #420, today on Explorer.  

I'll have to go visit the LA and ask if they can mail it to me, though, plus see if they can look into my backlog of missing blocks.  I'm going to be getting two more blocks on my current bundle of cruises, and I don't have room/weight in my luggage for three whole blocks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, croosieloosie said:

I have a block due for Odyssey and I got an email from FedEx. Not sure if it's a scam. Were your blocks delivered by FedEx? They want $2 to deliver it. Is this a scam? I'm thinking it is.

Definitely a. Scam. Mine were delivered free of charge (as they should be).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, croosieloosie said:

I have a block due for Odyssey and I got an email from FedEx. Not sure if it's a scam. Were your blocks delivered by FedEx? They want $2 to deliver it. Is this a scam? I'm thinking it is.

Yes it's a scam. In addition to the obvious reasons like FedEx doesn't reandomly e-mail you and ask for $2, the current block supplier uses UPS (in the US at least).

• Like 1

Reply from C&A regarding  crystal block for the first  sailing in the med on Wonder

Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean regarding your Crystal Block inquiry.

Kindly note, we can confirm the order for your Crystal Block has been placed.

Kindly note that stock of Crystal Block was paused during the pandemic.

Please note, that while stock is slowly becoming available we are delivering the oldest Crystal blocks first as we have guests that have been waiting for almost a year for their Crystal Blocks

We apologize for the inconvenient and appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

On 10/4/2022 at 12:27 AM, croosieloosie said:

I got a text from UPS that they tried delivering a package, however, when I called the local UPS location they told me there was no package for me.  They looked it up by address and name.  Also, verified with C&A desk that no deliveries were made.

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

I got a text from UPS that they tried delivering a package, however, when I called the local UPS location they told me there was no package for me.  They looked it up by address and name.  Also, verified with C&A desk that no deliveries were made.

The last time I received a block I did not get any notification. I just found the package by the door.

19 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

The last time I received a block I did not get any notification. I just found the package by the door.

Yes, that was like yesterday.  Actually a knock on door, saw the package and almost ran after driver as I wasn't expecting a package and then saw my name on the package.  Return address wsx Tempe, AZ but no company name so I was surprised when I opened it.

20 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Received ours for our Jewel cruise. The name of the ship is now in printed letters not the cursive on my older blocks.  Otherwise the same size, shape, design. 

Glad to hear shipments are happening.  We are waiting on one from a Jewel cruise in June.

2 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

We were given our Enchantment block while on the cruise, but were disappointed to see that the picture is pre-stretch version.  No swoopy bridge above pool deck, which is a feature we really like. Oh well, it's still a nice block.

Long been that way.