Those in UK, Azamara to feature on TV show tonight

excitedofharpenden

Just a heads up that Azamara will feature on Ideal World's Planet Cruise show at 8 pm tonight. It's hosted by Shaun Ryan who I met on a Journey cruise in May. Freeview ch 22, Virgin ch 747, Sky Channel ch 654.

Phil

Thanks Phil,

I'll record it. Can't possibly miss The Great British Bake Off 😄

Just a heads up that Azamara will feature on Ideal World's Planet Cruise show at 8 pm tonight. It's hosted by Shaun Ryan who I met on a Journey cruise in May. Freeview ch 22, Virgin ch 747, Sky Channel ch 654.

Phil

Just watched it, good name check Phil :D

Phil was that you at the beginning in the photo ? and a name check. Who else does 8 back to backs. As you know there are several of us already booked on the cruise they featured. Can we expect you to take advantage of this special offer ?

Regards,

Pam

Yes, it was. Oh boy! Yes, I think I might be looking to book it.:cool:

Phil

Does anyone know when this might be repeated, or how to access it for those of us who missed it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you click on this link and the pink box on the left hand side you can watch the show. At the moment it is showing last week's. It should be updated tomorrow:

http://www.planetcruise.co.uk/

PHIl

If you click on this link and the pink box on the left hand side you can watch the show. At the moment it is showing last week's. It should be updated tomorrow:

http://www.planetcruise.co.uk/

PHIl

Thanks Phil, it will be great to watch from Australia. Sent the link to my home email:)

Jenny

Phil,

Were you the repeat customer who told Shaun that Azamara had got a new ship, ‘only today.’

Good to see that the programme was ‘live.’

Just wish we hadn’t already booked Celebrity for 23.06.18, as that looked a very good offer, except that it was only for 7 days.

Phil,

Were you the repeat customer who told Shaun that Azamara had got a new ship, ‘only today.’

Good to see that the programme was ‘live.’

Just wish we hadn’t already booked Celebrity for 23.06.18, as that looked a very good offer, except that it was only for 7 days.

Might have been;)

Phil

Good...you know it makes sense! Haven't watched it yet so not sure which of our B2B cruises it is... June 16th or 23rd? So book both of them. 😄

We are on June 30th sailing ( unless I fancy a better one on Pursuit ) so you need to stay on for a few B2B’s Phil and Lottie! 😀

We are on June 30th sailing ( unless I fancy a better one on Pursuit ) so you need to stay on for a few B2B’s Phil and Lottie! 😀

I wish I could stay on for the June 30th sailing but sadly I do need to work sometimes. As for the "legend that is Excited" as a friend once referred to him...I know he would consider that in a heartbeat! :D