Dining room attire

dippydoo

would it be a problem if my 4 year old son wore jeans in MDR ?

This would not be a problem at all. I've often seen young kids in formal clothes and I always think what a waste of money for one holiday! The wait staff do not have a problem with whatever younger kids are wearing.

Trish

would it be a problem if my 4 year old son wore jeans in MDR ?

They allow children to dress down a bit. The 4 year old will be OK.

Although, my kids have always enjoyed dressing up on cruises. Plus, they looked adorable at 2 years old in a tuxedo :) They dress down at home, not even jeans, I'm talking, shorts. They live in shorts year round, rain and everything. I lose the battle every time.

Enjoy your cruise. I hope the 4 year old loves it!!

Currently on the Pacific. Man showed up on the second night in athletic shorts and a baseball cap. Looked to be 60 years old. His idea of formal night was to put on a sweatshirt and lose the baseball cap. Everyone at his table was well dressed, though half never came back after the second night.

IDK a lot of people are assuming the OP question about 4yr old's pants related to formal night. I didn't - it was a general question. I'd like to think the OP has a different pair of pants for formal night (kid doesn't need a suit of course). But I imagine a 4yr old could be wearing the jeans then and not have an issue.

Hey, Captain, did you realize that we have the only two teams in the AFC with two losses? Dec 17 is the day of reckoning.

Hi Mr. Steelers,

Your right everything looks good so far for both teams. I still have a few doubts about my team.

The good thing is Bill & Brandy most of the time figure some way to get it done.

Go Steelers ( ! ) Go Patriots!!!!

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony