Unique Differences HOS vs Oasis of the Seas

GTO-Girl

So is Allure staying in Ft. Lauderdale or is it moving to Miami? I thought the plan was that Harmony was going to be the only Oasis class ship in Port Everglades? Would they leave Ft. Lauderdale with no Oasis class ship?

EDIT: Ah, just read that second link which describes the movements of all the Oasis class ships.

I guess it depends on if they can find a place. the plans for it on Allure got cancelled after disabled access problems

I find it odd they wouldn't just modify the plan to include an entrance on Deck 11 instead of scrapping it altogether. Then again, I found it odd the entrance on Harmony was Deck 12 and you had to walk down the stairs to be seated.

Starbuck's is on the boardwalk

No horse carvings display at boardwalk entrance

Promenade appears to be much wider

There is a pop-up pianist who is very good

Comedy club is much larger so holds lots more guests

Different but very nice kiddie pool area

Large hot tubs at Solarium entrance no longer restricted to 16 years and up

Has Jaimie's instead of Giovanni's in Central Park

Grand suite has a divider wall (with a TV facing the bed) between the living and bedroom areas which makes the living area very tight

Grand suite has a jewelry box

I'm sure there are many more differences.

Wonderland on Harmony but who knows it may end up on Oasis after dry dock

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is interesting is on Oasis all the deck placards and ship diagrams have Wonderland on them even though they do not exist yet. I personally would prefer that they skip wonderland and keep the diamond lounge where it is. On Harmony you need to book a grand suite or higher to get a nice lounge experience with windows (or be Pinnacle).

What is interesting is on Oasis all the deck placards and ship diagrams have Wonderland on them even though they do not exist yet. I personally would prefer that they skip wonderland and keep the diamond lounge where it is. On Harmony you need to book a grand suite or higher to get a nice lounge experience with windows (or be Pinnacle).

We are only Diamond. Are you saying the DL has no windows on the Harmony?

I chuckle when I read, first Oasis class out of Port Canaveral. If you’ve ever booked a Oasis, you departed from Orlando.

Oasis recently moved to Port Canaveral. Before that it was at Port Everglades for years. So how can you say if you ever booked Oasis you departed from Orlando?

We are only Diamond. Are you saying the DL has no windows on the Harmony?

I think that is true and the lounge is located on deck 4 near the Comedy Club. But that is what I have read on these boards. I have not yet been on Harmony.

Where have you seen Harmony going to Canaveral?

I was confused also, until I clicked on poster's link.

Wow!! Lots of changes there!! Will be cool to finally check out Harmony when she comes to PC!! :D

Edited by island lady

I chuckle when I read, first Oasis class out of Port Canaveral. If you’ve ever booked a Oasis, you departed from Orlando.

LOL!! Totally agree. :o ;)

I really do find that annoying when RCI posts Oasis and MJ sailing from Orlando. :(

Orlando is land locked, mid state, and 45 miles from Port Canaveral. It is not even in the same county.

Port Canaveral is .....Port Canaveral. Not Orlando. :rolleyes:

Oasis recently moved to Port Canaveral. Before that it was at Port Everglades for years. So how can you say if you ever booked Oasis you departed from Orlando?

I think that was intended as a joke. Look at where that poster is from. :confused:;)