Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

Sidari,

Thanks for the heads up! I looked and that is an inside YC handicapped cabin, I was looking for a balcony YC handicapped cabin photo or video.

I'll keep checking back, Thank to everyone for all the information. We will be there January 20th!

MSC, that's who! Most, (if not all) MSC ships didn't have urinals 'til Meraviglia. I posted a pic of them to prove on here that they had been installed on her.
Lol, I do remember seeing the picture you posted that your DH took and I thought it was kind of odd. Now I know why. All 30 of my previous cruises have all been on mainstream US based lines. With the price increase, OBC elimination and construction on hold till God only knows with Ocean Cay, our January Seaside cruise could be a one and done.

Sidari,

Thanks for the heads up! I looked and that is an inside YC handicapped cabin, I was looking for a balcony YC handicapped cabin photo or video.

I'll keep checking back, Thank to everyone for all the information. We will be there January 20th!

I am also looking for photos of the balcony YC handicapped cabin to make sure it will really work for a handicap person plus the other two of us.

i did see a very small video of the YC balcony - Handicap - i need to search to find - the balcony was large, with 4 chairs - no table (perhaps as of yet) - and a ramp from the room to the balcony - only showed 2 twin beds, but did not see a sofa (i think there must be, but did not video - it is a different set up from a traditional YC balcony)- he also did not video the bathroom either, but i assume the same as the Inside Yacht Club Handicap that was previously posted,,,,if i find the video, i will upload it....

We have 14260 booked for March and I know that it is a regular balcony cabin and I was just wondering how much of a view there is towards the rear. It is the last cabin before the Aurea aft wrap suites. Is there any impact by being so close to the elevator? Thank you!

Kicia ... As I understand it the only people who will have use of the aft lifts / elevators are those in the Aft Suites according to one of the senior management of MSC.

Whether or not that is the case we will find out on December 23rd.

Kicia ... As I understand it the only people who will have use of the aft lifts / elevators are those in the Aft Suites according to one of the senior management of MSC.

Hard to imagine MSC would only allow use of the 2 aft elevators by just the 14 aft suites.

Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Are we talking about the panoramic elevators on the very back of the ship or other lifts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are we talking about the panoramic elevators on the very back of the ship or other lifts?

I can't imagine that MSC would limit the panoramic elevators to such a small group of passengers especially when they are making a pretty big deal of having those elevators.

I can't imagine that MSC would limit the panoramic elevators to such a small group of passengers especially when they are making a pretty big deal of having those elevators.

Right, the whole time they’ve been advertised as providing nonstop service from the south beach pool up to deck 16 and that’s how it looked like it operated in a video Capt. Scala posted with himself and Andre the cruise director on instagram.

I was asking about the panoramic elevators at the very back. It wouldn't make sense to have everyone in the back of the ship have to use the mid elevators.

I was asking about the panoramic elevators at the very back. It wouldn't make sense to have everyone in the back of the ship have to use the mid elevators.

Here’s a quote from an article online, which is just one of multiple things I’ve seen/heard referencing the elevators only being used to take pax from deck 7 to 16 and vice versa:

“Panoramic glass elevators will be located in the aft of the ship to take passengers on a nonstop ride to the top decks.”

Here’s the video of Capt. Scala and Andre riding the lift

http://

Here’s a quote from an article online, which is just one of multiple things I’ve seen/heard referencing the elevators only being used to take pax from deck 7 to 16 and vice versa:

“Panoramic glass elevators will be located in the aft of the ship to take passengers on a nonstop ride to the top decks.”

I understood that it was a direct from top deck to bottom deck. With the exceptions of those who were in the back suits who could call the elevator, just like those in the YC, can call an elevator with their room card.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I understood that it was a direct from top deck to bottom deck. With the exceptions of those who were in the back suits who could call the elevator, just like those in the YC, can call an elevator with their room card.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ah that makes sense! Nice perk for the aft suites :)

Go through the renderings thread and you will find the story that I posted or copied regarding the Aft lifts.

I was in a rush when I added my earlier post, anyone can go from Deck 7 to Deck 16 and vice versa, only those in the Aft Suites Deck 11 to 15 will be able to call the lifts or have them stop at a given floor other than 7 and 16.

The story was by someone like Gianni Onarato or Mr Vago.

Whether this is the reality remains to be seen, but I do know that on Deck 14 there are Glass see through lift doors.

This Article was from way back in March 2017.

Just read an interesting article in Cruise Business Review about MSC SEASIDE. The article mentions those aft elevators are indeed express elevators, but that the suites in the aft section will be able to call them to stop on their level. I've included a snapshot of the quote, as well as a great pic of the ship from the article.

32453116463_186bf51240_o.png

================================================== ==============

33111848232_1431915d3f_o.png

QUOTEmultiquote_off.gif

This Article was from way back in March 2017.

Just read an interesting article in Cruise Business Review about MSC SEASIDE. The article mentions those aft elevators are indeed express elevators, but that the suites in the aft section will be able to call them to stop on their level. I've included a snapshot of the quote, as well as a great pic of the ship from the article.

Sidari- do you happen to have a link to the full article?

A Deck 9 Aurea Suite with long Balcony from Margureite Thiebuad.

This is a Balcony cabin with a long balcony! shame on you MSC for calling it a Suite, the balcony appears to just be painted Green. So glad we moved to an Aft cabin from one of these. As I have said elsewhere they have once again overspent money on a few areas at the cost to the so called Aurea Suites.

A Deck 9 Aurea Suite with long Balcony from Margureite Thiebuad.

This is a Balcony cabin with a long balcony! shame on you MSC for calling it a Suite, the balcony appears to just be painted Green. So glad we moved to an Aft cabin from one of these. As I have said elsewhere they have once again overspent money on a few areas at the cost to the so called Aurea Suites.

Yeah it looks like the concrete decking surface is just painted green. I expected it to be a synthetic grass which would have been cool and unique. The painted surface is pretty weak.