Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

The captain's video shows the darker furniture but doesn't show the balcony furniture.

Click HERE

This was before the room was completed.

Thanks! Gees.. I really hope they put more out there than those 2 sad little chairs! Part of the reason I booked the suite was the nice dining table and lounge chairs that they showed in the renderings.

Thanks! Gees.. I really hope they put more out there than those 2 sad little chairs! Part of the reason I booked the suite was the nice dining table and lounge chairs that they showed in the renderings.

I wouldn't worry. They will have those things on the balcony. After looking at the Grand Suite (with the unwanted conference table), I'm sure that getting a table/chairs on the Royal Suite balcony will be easy. :')

Not sure I would want any on the way they currently look, Green painted floor and the side glass replaced by White dividers!

What would be nice would be that they make it look like the rendering above when it gets to Miami.

The other thing is that the cabin is just a Fantastica layout being sold as a Suite ... :mad:

Not sure I would want any on the way they currently look, Green painted floor and the side glass replaced by White dividers!

What would be nice would be that they make it look like the rendering above when it gets to Miami.

The other thing is that the cabin is just a Fantastica layout being sold as a Suite ... :mad:

Oh I see what you mean, I was specifically thinking of the lack of furniture. I agree though, the painted floor and standard opaque dividers don’t look appealing. Certainly not compared to the renderings.

On top of all that’s been going on, I’m not sure if it’s just for my sailing or all, but prices have absolutely skyrocketed. MSC really needs to update photos, floor plans, etc. now that the ship is complete as well as now that they’re raising the prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The UK site is so far out of date it is unbelievable, they do not have Deck 19 or 20 on the Deck plans! the USA site has had it for months, the Photo package for 100 photos says per person when it should be per cabin, the Restaurant packages are missing just like the USA site due they say to an I.T glitch!

Those are just 3 things that stand out.

It looks once again that they have spent all the money in the Atrium on fancy stairs just like Divina and forgot to finish the cabins properly apart from the YC.

The UK site is so far out of date it is unbelievable, they do not have Deck 19 or 20 on the Deck plans! the USA site has had it for months, the Photo package for 100 photos says per person when it should be per cabin, the Restaurant packages are missing just like the USA site due they say to an I.T glitch!

Those are just 3 things that stand out.

It looks once again that they have spent all the money in the Atrium on fancy stairs just like Divina and forgot to finish the cabins properly apart from the YC.

So far from what I have seen, even the YC cabins have not been finished properly.

The downside for always on 24 X 7 social media is when expectations are let down. But I would never ever book the maiden voyage on any ship and expect perfection. These ships have their first sailing date chosen years in advance and they are not going to hold off for FF&E. In recent memory I have seen photos of the debut of Harmony of the Seas looking downright like a construction site in some areas, unfinished spaces on Koningsdam and Carnival Vista. There were many live reports on NCL Escape maiden voyage and things were not right. Viking Ocean had their share of unfinished areas and teething issues.

Those onboard now are paying to see it first, to be there first, to get the thrill of using everything the first time. No chips, stains, scratches, dust bunnies, etc. But I do not think it is reasonable to expect a 100% finished product on maiden voyages. Those guests are the first guinea pig for every new system and offering onboard. I have to believe that there are a lot of items missing and not completed. I can even understand the metal balcony dividers instead of glass (ugly as they are on this and other ships with long corridor like balconies).

I'm willing to reserve judgement until they get a few sailings completed.

I wonder how full the ship is for the maiden voyage and if they wanted to be at capacity, or maybe more like 85% as a shakedown?

I think the green paint is just an epoxy or barrier coat. The teak decking shown in the drawings is synthetic material cut to fit. I think we are seeing unfinished balconies. Whether it will be done before the first Miami cruise is anyones guess.

I wouldn't worry. They will have those things on the balcony. After looking at the Grand Suite (with the unwanted conference table), I'm sure that getting a table/chairs on the Royal Suite balcony will be easy. :')

Somehow I missed the picture of the Grand Suite? Can you help me find it. In particular would like to see a picture of the one-bedroom grand suites as there is a video on youtube for the two bedroom.

Is this a Yacht club inside or a standard inside?

If MSc has published the correct square footage for YC interior as only 182 sq feet, then this photo won’t be too far off. Do a search for cruise ship cabins at 182 sq feet. That will give you a good idea of how big to expect an YC interior. In perspective, our balcony on getaway and breakaway were 200+ square feet so the YC interior is approximately 10% smaller.

Did I mention IF MSC has info published correctly? Information inaccuracy is a common theme w/MSc. Patience required.

676dc5372ebc257b47409732ebaceab5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way is that a YC inside.

Honestly I don't think the YC Interior Suite will be that much different. Just a tad bit longer. That is the only difference I see on the cabin diagrams (layouts). The square footage is larger, but I think that will just make the cabin a bit longer. Maybe some nicer finishes and the bathroom will have a marble floor and sink. The diagram shows two chairs, but that remains to be seen. I think it showed that for the YC Interior Suite on Meragivlia as well, but as it turns out no chairs, just a stool under the desk.