Born To Dance

Geoffa30

The message before the show is video and tape recording is not permitted. Neither is flash photography. I did not use flash during the show as have a decent camera.

Happy to be proved wrong if voljeep hears back from customer services.

Will know better next time than to share pictures on Cruise Critic. Thought they might be well received but obviously not. Perhaps best to stick to moaning about not getting enough butter.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for sharing your photos.....great shots and very clear without a flash......because I assumed you new what u were doing when posting them to a public forum...don't understand why someone would waste their time contacting Princess...thanks again I appreciated your effort and time posting them.

I didn't think you are allowed to photograph and/or record their production shows.

They state no photography or video taping of any kind....I am sure this passenger probably annoyed those around them because they probably had to use a LCD display to take the pictures....I imagine they must not get out much if they find a Princess production show exciting entertainment....:rolleyes:

The message before the show is video and tape recording is not permitted. Neither is flash photography. I did not use flash during the show as have a decent camera.

Will know better next time than to share pictures on Cruise Critic. Thought they might be well received but obviously not. Perhaps best to stick to moaning about not getting enough butter.

You are correct.....No limit to any still photos taken without flash. I have done this many times. NO need to call Princess when nothing was done that wasn’t allowed. Perhaps nobody paid attention as there is nothing in there announcements about still photos not allowed. Apparently the poster is not an experienced photographer that could easily tell the difference between photo’s taken with & without flash.

Tom😎

They state no photography or video taping of any kind....I am sure this passenger probably annoyed those around them because they probably had to use a LCD display to take the pictures....I imagine they must not get out much if they find a Princess production show exciting entertainment....:rolleyes:

Pictures are not allowed due to copyright/intellectual property issues. It doesn't matter if there is flash or not. Only those with approval are allowed to do it.

On my last two Princess cruises at some shows the recorded announcement only mentioned audio and video recording as prohibited. Other shows did add 'no flash photography'. But there never has been any such blanket ban on all still photography.

Wow it was great looking at all the pictures!! One of the girl dancers is a good friend of ours.

BTW for the people who don’t know you can take pictures without a flash today. :eek:

Trade in your old Brownie Hawkeye camera. Yes I know it was a great camera in 1950...:):)

Tony

I thought it looked obvious that you didn't use flash... Don't worry about those who are constantly crabby. Try to just ignore them as there's nothing you can do to change how they are. Some folks just seem to post contentiously and do it a lot.

Sorry but you are wrong on all accounts - Only video taping and flash photography is not permitted. LCD screen turned off. I live in London, one of the greatest cities in the world so manage to get out a lot but thanks for your concern.

As I said before, it’s pointless sharing anything on here unless it’s something negative. After all, it’s the negative stuff that seems to be more appreciated. Another thread on Share anyone? :rolleyes:

PS... thanks to those of you who have posted positive comments :D

London is one of the great cities of the world ! We always enjoy visiting London and can't wait to return.:)

Your photos are excellent ! Don't let the negative trolls get you down by trying to start a fight. We always enjoy seeing photos and reading about a fun cruise experience. Thank you again, from EBC:)

London is one of the great cities of the world ! We always enjoy visiting London and can't wait to return.:)

Your photos are excellent ! Don't let the negative trolls get you down by trying to start a fight. We always enjoy seeing photos and reading about a fun cruise experience. Thank you again, from EBC:)

I totally agree with you.

Tony