Breakfast in speciality restaurant

bun38

does anyone know if breakfast is still served in specialty restaurant for suite passengers?

For full suite passengers it is normally in Sabatinis on ships with a Sabatinis. On those ships with Share instead of Sabatinis it is held in the Crown Grill.

Yes, every morning except the last one. We had our first suite earlier this month on the Royal. It was interesting that some folks dining near us did not realize they could order items not on the menu. I had blueberry pancakes one morning and the man sitting next to us said he did not realize they were on the menu. I let him know they weren't--but that the staff would try to fulfill any reasonable requests.

We enjoyed starting every day with mimosas. I also liked that the pastries served were smaller, letting me try more than one without wasting food. The fruit plate was very nice, too. I also liked the roasted potatoes on the days I ordered an omelet. They're better than the hashbrowns.

I was Under the impression that Sabatinis was inclusive of Club class dining

Full suite guests can chose breakfast in either the Club Class section of the MDR or Sabitinis. Club class mini-suite guests do not qualify for Sabatinis.

I was Under the impression that Sabatinis was inclusive of Club class dining

Club class has a special section in one of the dining rooms for breakfast, lunch and dinner with some special selections not available on the regular menu. No specialty restaurant for breakfast.

We are elite, do room service for breakfast... for me that is treat... fall out of bed, for coffee and breakfast... not need to dress, lol.

We're elite too but all we order is hot water, we bring our own coffee in the tea type bags. We've never ordered room service for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We also do our own laundry. Only real perks we like and use is the mini bar and even at that we change things out from it.

We are just getting off Ruby Princess (sigh) and enjoyed beautiful breakfasts every morning in the Crown Grill because we had a suite. An upgrade we are still pinching ourselves over. The wait staff was fantastic, the food was lovely and the mimosas were flowing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, it's still a wonderful perk when you sail in a full suite!

I thoroughly enjoyed this perk on the Golden Princess November 2016, and am within 300 days of enjoying it again on the same itinerary.

I also found the Suite Laundry perk most useful, just remember to have you laundry ready by the designated time-IIRC 9.00am-or it's next day return.

Enjoy your cruise.

What is the last time you can order from there on the last day? Thank you.

Normally in a suite, you can order from the full MDR menu anytme the MDR is open.

However, on disembarkation day you are supposed to be out of your suite no later than 8:00 am. So you would need to order breakfast early enough to finish and leave by 8:00 am. If we do not have an early flight, I prefer eating disembarkation breakfast in the Club Class dining room. We can leave our suite right before 8:00 am and have a leasurely breakfast before disembarking.

If you are on a B2B in the same suite, then you should be able to order room service from the MDR menu anytime that the MDR is open, since you do not have to be out of your suite by 8:00 am on turnaround day.