Transfer to Port of Miami

trpjackson

We are staying in Fort Lauderdale the night before our cruise, and we are sailing out of Miami. What shuttle service do you recommend?

Thanks

We used Uber last year was about $35 and took approx 40 mins that was on a Thursday in January at about 11 am. If that is any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Used Lyft a few weeks ago. Cheap and very easy.

Tried SAS a few years ago. They were good in picking us up from FLL and going to our Miami hotel but they never picked us up from the Port of Miami for the return trip. Would never use them again.

We have used SAS many times. The last time it took longer than expected, the van kept driving around the airport for passengers, so keep that in mind. If getting to the port quickly is important, use Uber, or Lyft, or another transport vender as mentioned above.

If you do use SAS, as mentioned above, check their website. There are certain hotels that they serve in FLL, make sure your hotel is on that list, I would think this is the case for any other shuttle service. Hope this helps.:D

We are staying in Fort Lauderdale the night before our cruise, and we are sailing out of Miami. What shuttle service do you recommend?

Thanks

Used Jiffy Jeff in Dec, to and from Fll airport, very satisfied, quick dependable $15 pp in nice Benz van.

We used SAS - both going to Miami for a cruise and returning to FLL. As an earlier poster mentioned make sure that if you are staying in Fort Lauderdale overnight that the hotel you book is on their scheduled pick up list. The trip down was good.

The only issue we encountered was on the return trip, everyone in the van was going to the airport which was fine, except we were going there to pick up a rental car and continue with a land based stay. The people flying out were dropped off first - at the appropriate terminals. The location that the driver dropped us off at was not located that close to the car rental area - I questioned this and was told he could not get closer. With a good amount of luggage and a husband with mobility issues - getting from his drop off point to the car rental area was difficult and stress full. It has taught me to ask more detailed questions next time in a similar situation.

We used Lyft to and from the port from FLL and had great service. I won’t use a shuttle service again. They’re more expensive and unreliable

Sent from my iPad using Forums

SAS costs 13 to. 15 dollars per person and have been very reliable for us.

What price is Lyft and which shuttle companies should we avoid?

SAS costs 13 to. 15 dollars per person and have been very reliable for us.

What price is Lyft and which shuttle companies should we avoid?

Lyft is around $30-35 door to door from FLL. I won’t use hotel or hotel arranged shuttles. They’ve always been more expensive, take longer and seldom leave or arrive on schedule

Pat & Richard

Southern California

Lyft is around $30-35 door to door from FLL. I won’t use hotel or hotel arranged shuttles. They’ve always been more expensive, take longer and seldom leave or arrive on schedule

Pat & Richard

Southern California

SAS is not booked through the hotels. They are independent and have a list of hotels that are within their range.

We have had excellent service every time we used them. I don't use hotel shuttles except from the airport to the hotel.

SAS rate is $15 per person and drops to $13 if you have more people in your party, so they are a little less costly than LYFT. They also pull a trailer for luggage so it is more comfortable for us.

Edited by swedish weave