RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

You better not bail...after all you two went through to become fresh new baby Pineapples!! :o:confused::') Besides that Laura would probably shoot you!! :o

So would you rather be called a Pinnacle or a “Pineapple “? Pineapple seems to me to be a bit racist and insulting??[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So would you rather be called a Pinnacle or a “Pineapple “? Pineapple seems to me to be a bit racist and insulting??[emoji33]

A lot seem to like it. John Denton wears a Pineapple lapel pin.

Check out my new swim wear.

9a0c05804725785cd0d2fe93a116fa85.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Janet and I were on the Serenade 1/5 to1/15. The DL was full by 4PM (drinks start at 4:30). No overflow. All drinks there are 3 drinks on your card. We spent the cruise in the CL.

This was a recent post for our roll call for the Serenade. Maybe a way to get people to clear out of the DL after they get their 3 drinks or not to come to the DL at all.

What about the ships with a SL and no CL? Would you stay in the DL for the FREE drinks? [emoji23]

On Harmony we sat on Central Park during cocktail hours.

We only spent 30 minutes from 5 pm in the DL because they had some nice snacks then.

On Harmony we sat on Central Park during cocktail hours.

We only spent 30 minutes from 5 pm in the DL because they had some nice snacks then.

Actually, we probably spend more time in the SL/CL/DL in the morning for some coffee and treats, waiting to get off in a Port for a nice excursion.

We have the DP so it doesn’t always make a lot of sense to us unless the CL/SL has a full bar.

Janet and I were on the Serenade 1/5 to1/15. The DL was full by 4PM (drinks start at 4:30). No overflow. All drinks there are 3 drinks on your card. We spent the cruise in the CL.

This was a recent post for our roll call for the Serenade. Maybe a way to get people to clear out of the DL after they get their 3 drinks or not to come to the DL at all.

Will be on serenade on February 5th. I hope they have overflow if there are lots of d, d+ and p members onboard. Or i will try and see if the cl is a little less crowded.

That is a first by management on ship to limit drinks in the dl during happy hour. I am sure there must have been complaints to the d concierge. Did hensay the reason why?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Will be on serenade on February 5th. I hope they have overflow if there are lots of d, d+ and p members onboard. Or i will try and see if the cl is a little less crowded.

That is a first by management on ship to limit drinks in the dl during happy hour. I am sure there must have been complaints to the d concierge. Did hensay the reason why?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

The bolded part is what SkiLady had posted in their rollcall but that same poster posted the following immediately after, in a different rollcall:

Janet and I were on the Serenade 1/5 - 1/15. There is no overflow for the Diamond Lounge. DL was full a half hour before the 4:30 drink time. All drinks elseware are 3 on your card. Outside the DL was a zoo, taking 20 min to get a drink We went to the CL.

It looks like they might have misspoke in the post to Skilady's rollcall. She has asked them to clarify, but as of now, the poster has not answered.

The bolded part is what SkiLady had posted in their rollcall but that same poster posted the following immediately after, in a different rollcall:

It looks like they might have misspoke in the post to Skilady's rollcall. She has asked them to clarify, but as of now, the poster has not answered.

The elsewhere makes a big difference

The CL on Serenade is not all that big. I would think it might fill up as well.

Looks like the concierge lounge is going away at the Oasis class.

I think they will keep the Diamond lounge everyone likes to go there. At the Allure last week no problems at the lounge. We had 350

diamonds and 170+ diamond +

Indy the changes this year taking away the concierge lounge and adding cabins.

Lots of the D + like to go to the Diamond lounge.

Looks like the concierge lounge is going away at the Oasis class.

I think they will keep the Diamond lounge everyone likes to go there. At the Allure last week no problems at the lounge. We had 350

diamonds and 170+ diamond +

Indy the changes this year taking away the concierge lounge and adding cabins.

Lots of the D + like to go to the Diamond lounge.

CL has been gone for a while on Oasis class, replaced by SL.

They aren't connected. I think the CL on Radiance ships used to be cigar lounge

It was a bar called the Hollywood Odyssey all day and early evening, and only the cigar bar after 9pm. It was also the typical overflow for the CL, when the CL was down on deck 10.