Diamond lounge access how do they check?

kiska

I would be more than happy to exchange your Pounds Sterling to US Dollars heads up. How much you want? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If we ever met we could have a drink and a chat and a swap of currencies I'm sure we would get on well.

$200 on a 7 night cruise,several thousand dollars if we come to Orlando for a week as Pauline is a shopaholic.

If we ever met we could have a drink and a chat and a swap of currencies I'm sure we would get on well.

$200 on a 7 night cruise,several thousand dollars if we come to Orlando for a week as Pauline is a shopaholic.

Heck yea, especially heads up. Cheers

I’m close to Orlando and PC. Bring me 200 pound sterling and I’ll gladly exchange for $200 US.

It was 3 week's,half the time at WDW and the rest of the time lying in the sun.

Sunburn? Hope not.

You may find this odd but I marched in the WDW opening day parade as a Tuba player. It was called the McDonalds All American Band. We were Lead by 76 Trombones. I later worked on the Monorail system before I entered the Army. There is videos out there of this parade down Main Street. .

Sunburn? Hope not.

You may find this odd but I marched in the WDW opening day parade as a Tuba player. It was called the McDonalds All American Band. We were Lead by 76 Trombones. I later worked on the Monorail system before I entered the Army. There is videos out there of this parade down Main Street. .

1 day Disney next day sunbathing.

That would have been a proud time being part of the opening day parade.

On our September cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii on the Radiance the concierge was walking around checking everyone's sea passes every night. We expected that on the first night and even the second night but every night? One of the waiters told us on the last cruise someone was bringing several non diamond member in every night so it was decided that everyone's sea pass would be checked every night.

Several people including us were not happy about this. On the third night of checking our party of 4 stuck our sea passes on our foreheads. The HD asked us what we were doing and we explained this way the concierge could easily check our sea passes and see we were diamond. The checking of the sea passes stopped then and there.

Yes we were "those people :evilsmile:" but everyone, including the concierge, were much happier after that. Yes, there were some people who wouldn't talk to us but several people thanked us after the fact.

Sounds like an immature frat party thing to do. Just how old are you anyway? Don't bother to answer because by your actions I can already guess. :rolleyes:

That is not really true. In fact, using that logic, one could infer that the wife's companion should be allowed to claim her deceased husband's social security benefit. After all, it would not cost the Social Security Administration one cent more than it would have been paying had the husband still lived! In fact, mortality rates figure into the cost of the loyalty program, just as they figure into the cost of the pension program.

(y)

?. £ sterling is our currency in the UK.

We carry several hundred Euros in cash for Europe cruises and credit cards and $200 for tips on RC because the crew prefer dollars..

On P&O £sterling is the onboard currency so we bring extra pounds with us when sailing P&O.

I found that interesting about the Euros to Dollars on the ship. I did not research enough, and realized I wanted some Euros for our stop in Martinique last month, but did not get any in advance as I should have.

GS desk will convert Euros to Dollars, but not the other way around...even though obviously they have Euros on hand.

Very strange. :confused:

I could give the crew Pounds or Euros but as they prefer dollars its not a problem to buy them at foreign exchange at my TA and if i run short of single dollars for room service,bar waiters etc, if it is quiet at guest services they are happy to exchange large dollar denominations for single dollars when i say it is for crew tips.

I had a problem on my last Serenade cruise, GS would not change a 20.00 bill to one dollar bills. They would only do five dollars. :(

Same problem with MJ last month. They would only do 10.00.

Most of the time I make sure I have a wrapper of 50.00 in one dollar bills that I have picked up from the bank in advance, but sometimes will still tend to run out. :o

Yes, when i am on a RC ship i will bring at least $200 for a 7 night cruise on top of prepaying our tips to thank the hard working crew with additional cash tips.

Yup, same thing. Prepaid tips, and then slip out the extra $$ during the cruise. And about the same amount for a seven night.