Sydney Australia

Keith1010

Thanks for the beautiful photos, Keith, which captured the essence of Sydney. You are lucky to have family living there so you can spend longer on your visits to this beautiful harbour front and ocean front city.

Sydney is made for exploring and walking. I never tire of visiting Sydney, where I always ride the ferries.

Great photos, we are very fortunate to live here, and tomorrow we head out on the harbour in our 35 foot boat. There’s nothing better than enjoying a day on our beautiful harbour. I love that others can enjoy our beautiful city and appreciate everything it has to offer:)

In glad you had a good time and your photos are great. [emoji3]

It’ll be a little while before I get back to Sydney myself so it’s very enjoyable to see pictures of places that I’ve enjoyed visiting and of course the ferry [emoji925]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In glad you had a good time and your photos are great. [emoji3]

It’ll be a little while before I get back to Sydney myself so it’s very enjoyable to see pictures of places that I’ve enjoyed visiting and of course the ferry [emoji925]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much.

Love your country as well.

Keith

Great photos, we are very fortunate to live here, and tomorrow we head out on the harbour in our 35 foot boat. There’s nothing better than enjoying a day on our beautiful harbour. I love that others can enjoy our beautiful city and appreciate everything it has to offer:)

Wow. Very nice to have the boat and enjoy the harbour.

Keith

Keith,

Thank you for the lovely photos.

It looks like the weather was kind to you when you were in Sydney.

Yes, Great weather. No rain and warm weather.

Back in the USA came back to cooler then normal winter weather.

I prefer Spring/Summer.

Keith

Thanks for the beautiful photos, Keith, which captured the essence of Sydney. You are lucky to have family living there so you can spend longer on your visits to this beautiful harbour front and ocean front city.

Sydney is made for exploring and walking. I never tire of visiting Sydney, where I always ride the ferries.

Thank you so much.

Yes, while we miss the family we are happy they are there so we have more time to visit and so they experience this most beautiful area of the world.

Keith

We’ll be in Sydney one day pre cruise and one day post cruise so there’s a lot to see! What hotel did you stay at? It was a lovely view! We’re at The Grace Hotel which is supposed to be near the Harbour so I hope we get a nice view.

The Grace Hotel is close to the Central Business District, but not close to the harbour. If you'd like to have a view of the harbour, there are a number of hotels close to Circular Quay and The Rocks which have harbour views.

Thank you.

It was in Mosman.

Keith

Ah, Fourth Providore. Thanks, Keith, I wondered if it was that one. They have a great selection of cheeses and my "cheese mouse" DH is definitely banned from going there otherwise we'd be bankrupt! ;):D

We’ll be in Sydney one day pre cruise and one day post cruise so there’s a lot to see! What hotel did you stay at? It was a lovely view! We’re at The Grace Hotel which is supposed to be near the Harbour so I hope we get a nice view.

I love the Grace, but no views I’m sorry

Ah, Fourth Providore. Thanks, Keith, I wondered if it was that one. They have a great selection of cheeses and my "cheese mouse" DH is definitely banned from going there otherwise we'd be bankrupt! ;):D

You are very welcome.

When we walked in that room the smell of the cheese was amazing.

Love the downtown area of that area.

Our daughter shops at three different supermarkets that are located in the same multi level building often going to each one on the same stop as she prefers one over the other depending on the items.

So much in the downtown area in the way of stores, restaurants, and other venues such as a park we went to.

It was about a twenty minute walk from where they were staying. Often we would walk over there and sometimes drive.

Also loved that the beach was about a ten minute walk down a hill from where they are staying.

We love to walk so many options there and of course in Sydney.

One of the many things we enjoy about Australia and also New Zealand.

My only challenge now is it is taking a bit longer to get over the jet lag but we'll get there.

Keith