Azamara Pursuit

AllisonJames

Here's a link to an interview with Captain Carl that was on FaceBook this morning. There's nice camera work on areas of the ship, including the Sunset Veranda. It might be the same one that's on BBC but because I'm in the U.S., I can't get it.

Garry

Thanks Gary . Good find

Lovely clip on BBC Northern Ireland. Very proud to see Azamara Pursuit ready for business and all done in NI. My day is complete knowing that there are sun bed cushions/mattresses on the way! Could even learn to live with the tables in Prime C and Aqualina, just. Now, what about the shower curtains and the tonic...............[emoji57] Bon Voyage, and looking forward to November.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here's a link to an interview with Captain Carl that was on FaceBook this morning. There's nice camera work on areas of the ship, including the Sunset Veranda. It might be the same one that's on BBC but because I'm in the U.S., I can't get it.

Garry

Great find Garry. The ship looks fantastic, and Sunset looks so much better without the bar. David

I enjoyed watching the video on YouTube. However, it seems a little odd that this is available whilst those of us lucky enough to be seeing Pursuit before 1st August have been asked not to put photos on social media.

I shall take some on Tuesday and be happy to post them on Wednesday. [emoji3]

Heading to the U.K. this evening for Pursuit's Maiden and as I previously posted I'll be on Twitter so feel free to pull my photos and post them here -- although I suspect by the time I embark all the photos from the visits taking place now will be posted and they'll be a deluge of information! Bon Voyage Pursuit!

@eileenpmoran (AKA AllisonJames)

I enjoyed watching the video on YouTube. However, it seems a little odd that this is available whilst those of us lucky enough to be seeing Pursuit before 1st August have been asked not to put photos on social media.

I shall take some on Tuesday and be happy to post them on Wednesday. [emoji3]

Crossed my mind also that many photos have been shared on twitter by Azamara, so no suprises in some areas. Yes we are very lucky to be seeing her on Tuesday also and like you will post photos as directed!

See you soon.

Crossed my mind also that many photos have been shared on twitter by Azamara, so no suprises in some areas. Yes we are very lucky to be seeing her on Tuesday also and like you will post photos as directed!

See you soon.

Lynda, I think the key is Azamara have control over what is posted and at what time.

Have fun on Tuesday!

Phil

See you soon.

Hope you have a lovely day on Tuesday.

Lynda, I think the key is Azamara have control over what is posted and at what time.

Have fun on Tuesday!

Phil

Oh undoubtably Phil, I will not be rocking the boat , so to speak! Very excited to be seeing her. I am taking my sister a P&O regular and will be interested to hear what she thinks.

Oh undoubtably Phil, I will not be rocking the boat , so to speak! Very excited to be seeing her. I am taking my sister a P&O regular and will be interested to hear what she thinks.

As ex P&O passengers Azamara is similar to P&O before Carnivalization, but more inclusive and without all the formalities.

If the link works here’s another short video:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-44956393/the-cruise-ship-with-a-five-star-makeover

Do you know what the big red box thing on the pool deck that looks like an old english phone booth is? The video didn't show it long enough for me to get a good look.

Am going on reverse TA in March 2019.

Will be good to have preview on Tuesday.

We’ll be onboard for that cruise too. Hope we can meet on Tuesday Dianne.

Corinne and John.

Do you know what the big red box thing on the pool deck that looks like an old english phone booth is? The video didn't show it long enough for me to get a good look.

Do you mean right at the start of the video? The red crate thats holding what looks like all the gas cylinders, whilst they were doing the work?

Would like to think its done its job and has gone now!

Do you mean right at the start of the video? The red crate thats holding what looks like all the gas cylinders, whilst they were doing the work?

Would like to think its done its job and has gone now!

Probably what it was.....but I could only see it for about half a second. It went by so fast I wasn't even quick enough on the draw to stop the video and look closely at it. I only saw that it was red, and looked as if it had squares of glass in it - like a phone booth. However, I had also only had one cup of my three morning coffees so my brain and body weren't working on all cylinders!