I witnessed smoking indoors on Oasis of the Seas!

Daghis

I agree.

If people are posting thats great because the interest is there.

On a posting forum i can never understand why people want to close the thread down

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Maybe it’s because many don’t agree with the opinion of others and want it shut down. I believe everyone is entitled (I hate that word) to their opinion. We don’t always have to agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe it’s because many don’t agree with the opinion of others and want it shut down. I believe everyone is entitled (I hate that word) to their opinion. We don’t always have to agree.

Your right and some posts have actually changed my views on things but I'm always flexible in how i look at things and if someone puts up a good case i will view things differently because nothing is set in stone to me.

Twice we have had smokers on the balcony next to ours. Calling the service desk we were told that "unless the crew witnesses it, we can do nothing, and will not confront the passenger."

That's when I'd whip out the phone and take a video, then march it down to Guest "Services" and show them the proof.

That "requirement" is absurd - how is crew going to witness someone on their balcony??

What is your point? We shouldn’t have rules?

Not sure if you're talking to me...? The requirement that for anything to be done the crew has to witness it (as quoted in the post I was responding to) is absurd when you're talking about passenger balconies is what I was referring to.

That's when I'd whip out the phone and take a video, then march it down to Guest "Services" and show them the proof.

That "requirement" is absurd - how is crew going to witness someone on their balcony??

Phones the new “gun”. Take a picture and force others to do what you want. The new tyranny.

Kind of sad. But that is where we are, today.....

JC

Not sure if you're talking to me...? The requirement that for anything to be done the crew has to witness it (as quoted in the post I was responding to) is absurd when you're talking about passenger balconies is what I was referring to.
There are cctv cameras so if they wanted they could easily check.