Perk for booking a suite - breakfast in Sabatini's but what if no Sabatini's????

smelmel

The official (and admittedly unwieldy) name of perk is

Complimentary specialty dining mimosa breakfast

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

It is not venue dependent. In fact reports are some other ships have moved it to Crown Grill after their Sabatini's was not removed just rebranded as Sabatini's Trattoria.

The official (and admittedly unwieldy) name of perk is

Complimentary specialty dining mimosa breakfast

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

It is not venue dependent. In fact reports are some other ships have moved it to Crown Grill after their Sabatini's was not removed just rebranded as Sabatini's Trattoria.

OMG - so many perks to be happy about!!!!!! It's going to be very hard to go back to a mere balcony :(

The Emerald doesn't have Sabatini's - is breakfast offered in another specialty restaurant for those booked in a suite??

We spent 28 days on the Emerald Princess last fall and we were in a full suite. We ate breakfast in the Crown Grill on all mornings that we did not have an early excursion. It opened at 7:30 am.

Does anyone know the breakfast hours in Sabatini's or Crown Grill?

Hobbes, I was hoping that somebody would jump in with a definitive response because what I am about to give comes from memory. As I recall from our cruise on the Ruby Princess last February, the Suite Breakfast opened in the Crown Grill at 7:30 and ran until 10:00 or 10:30.

Again, if somebody can come in with a more authoritative answer, I will happily yield.

Depends on the ship. Most it is from 7 AM to 1100AM. Others 7-10. One Sunday they had a Brunch 10-1.

We've never sailed in a suite but have a window suite booked on the Grand this year. Is the information about the breakfast (with hours) provided in the cabin? I'm pretty sure I've never seen anything in the Patter about it.

Thanks!

We've never sailed in a suite but have a window suite booked on the Grand this year. Is the information about the breakfast (with hours) provided in the cabin? I'm pretty sure I've never seen anything in the Patter about it.

Thanks!

Yes. No worries. They'll take good care of you. Have a great cruise.

Thanks!

A window suite is a full suite and you get all full suite amenities. Enjoy! We are booked on the grand in a window suite coming up as well. Had one on the CB and got spoiled. We also have free grats and AIBP. Not going to know how to adjust to real life after that! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG - so many perks to be happy about!!!!!! It's going to be very hard to go back to a mere balcony :(
No, it was not hard for us. We sailed in a suite on the Royal in December and went back to a mere balcony on the Regal in February. We missed the Sabatini's perk the most, but we still had a great cruise. I'd even take another cruise in an inside cabin if we have to. (Our last inside was a 12-night cruise in August.)

No, it was not hard for us. We sailed in a suite on the Royal in December and went back to a mere balcony on the Regal in February. We missed the Sabatini's perk the most, but we still had a great cruise. I'd even take another cruise in an inside cabin if we have to. (Our last inside was a 12-night cruise in August.)

As long as I get to cruise it doesn’t matter what cabin we’re in - we’re on the Regal in October in an inside cabin :)

It is still served in Sabatini's on the Caribbean Princess, which has switched to the Trattoria format.

Hobbes, I was hoping that somebody would jump in with a definitive response because what I am about to give comes from memory. As I recall from our cruise on the Ruby Princess last February, the Suite Breakfast opened in the Crown Grill at 7:30 and ran until 10:00 or 10:30.

Again, if somebody can come in with a more authoritative answer, I will happily yield.

Thank you for getting back to me.:)

Official hours are 7:30 to 10:30 on sea days and 7:30 to 9:30 on port days. I wish they opened earlier on early port arrival days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On port days we would just order from the Suite Breakfast menu and have it delivered at 630 am. Not as good as Sabatini's but better than a cold breakfast.