Signing in to Princess?

Jules59

Here's the message I get:

"Due to unusually high volumes, we will not be able to process your request immediately. Please stay online and your request will be served in the order it was received."

It seems strange that there would be unusually high volumes on a Sunday with no special sale going on, especially if no one can log on!

my attempt

Please hold

Due to unusually high volumes, we will not be able to process your request immediately. Please stay online and your request will be served in the order it was received.

Here's the message I get:

"Due to unusually high volumes, we will not be able to process your request immediately. Please stay online and your request will be served in the order it was received."

It seems strange that there would be unusually high volumes on a Sunday with no special sale going on, especially if no one can log on!

Another thread reported that odd statement last night.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2621575

I’ve received that statement & another one about technical difficulties...what happened to their previous statement that they’re doing website maintenance & provide an estimated time to expect the website to be available. :confused:

my attempt

Please hold

Due to unusually high volumes, we will not be able to process your request immediately. Please stay online and your request will be served in the order it was received.

Ditto. :rolleyes:

Tony

Mine is back to the image above...

I see the same thing, but I needed some info and called. Rep indicated a couple more hours. Just as Astro Flyer saw, I was able to get in for a short time a while ago, but went back to the display above when I tried to expand a search.

Is anyone else having trouble trying to sign in to Princess's website this afternoon?

This is the response I have been receiving for the past 3 days.

What’s up with Princess Cruises?

PLEASE HOLD

For immediate assistance:

• North America: 1-800-774-6237
  • United Kingdom: 0344 338 8663
  • Australia: 1300 551 853
  • New Zealand: 0800 780 717
  • Singapore: 65 69226788
  • Hong Kong: