Connections party

mike30542

There are 27 people on our roll call (Silhouette 23 Sept 2018) but the number showing as registered for the Meet & Mingle is only 4. I have registered my wife & myself and I received an email confirming my registration. I have also received another email confirming the "party" is on. Something seems amiss - is this the infamous Celebrity website or have I misunderstood the requirements for Celebrity to host a party?

Is there a way I can check who has registered besides myself?

Well this is from an email I got today when I signed up for a connections party.

"

As a gentle reminder, for an official Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party to come to fruition, a minimum of 1 guest is needed. "

The link was broken for quite awhile but seem to be working. I registered for both a Connections party on a Azamara cruise and a Celebrity cruise late last week and got confirmation of the parties. In both cases the number registered increased by 2 so looked as things were working.

We did a B2B on Celebrity in Feb and there were Connections parties on both cruises.

You may need to remind those on the roll call that signing into the roll call doesn’t sign them up for the Connection Party. I have found that many are confused and don’t know the difference between the two.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

There are 27 people on our roll call (Silhouette 23 Sept 2018) but the number showing as registered for the Meet & Mingle is only 4. I have registered my wife & myself and I received an email confirming my registration. I have also received another email confirming the "party" is on. Something seems amiss - is this the infamous Celebrity website or have I misunderstood the requirements for Celebrity to host a party?

We receive the confirmation email for each leg of our B2B2B Hawaii & Pacific Coast, we never register for the party's. The emails says only 1 pax is required.

As a gentle reminder, for an official Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party to come to fruition, a minimum of 1 guest is needed. If your party reaches this minimum, you?ll receive a confirmation email from Celebrity.

How is it possible using the website, to register for the Connection Party. ( I have two cruises coming up, and never found the path). ( I actually emailed Celebrity last night on this topic. So far, no responses).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can ask on your roll call. I also believe something is amiss. Both I and two others on my roll call have received the email that we are registered and another that the party is on, yet when I search for a connections party on my ship and sail date, it says 10 are registered. I can make no sense of it. Also, the email I received saying I registered (myself and DH) says I've registered 10 people.:confused: It then says there needs to be one more to reach the minimum 25. It makes no sense!

You can ask on your roll call. I also believe something is amiss. Both I and two others on my roll call have received the email that we are registered and another that the party is on, yet when I search for a connections party on my ship and sail date, it says 10 are registered. I can make no sense of it. Also, the email I received saying I registered (myself and DH) says I've registered 10 people.:confused: It then says there needs to be one more to reach the minimum 25. It makes no sense!

The new limit is 1, many confirmations emails says "one"

The new limit is 1, many confirmations emails says "one"

Ahhhhhhh! That explains it. I just was slow on the uptake. Thanks.

I should have learned after a year of insanity. When you keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.....

For some reason the Celebrity connections site does not work properly until after the final pay date. We had the same problem trying to register for our 17th May 2018 Pacific Coastal cruise and only just got confirmation on the party going ahead on the 23rd march approximately 8 weeks before we sail.

Not sure how many people will be there as it says there are 27 of us but I know several of us registered 3 or 4 times before we were acknowledged so there might only be 4 of us.;p

I signed up for my Connections and it said there were 4 people and the next day I got an email saying Congrats... we'd reached 25. We have a very inactive roll call and I know you can sign up w/o participating at all in a r/c but we don't even have half that number of r/c participants.

Interestingly, all of us on various RCI roll calls ALSO got the letter saying the M&M had reached 25, when that very morning someone signed up and it said 8 people. And one guy who has 4 RCI cruises booked got the same letter for ALL 4 of his cruises. The X letter and the RCI letter arrived w/in moments of each other.

We were on Silhouette in March and this was a long running topic. Many of us called X to make sure we were on the list. The person I spoke to was very helpful and assured me there would be a gathering and that it would be posted on the BB at Guest Relations. It was posted as stated. There was one particularly loud complainer yelling that she didn't get her invite in her suite and there was no posting. I told her it was posted and thought she was going to cane me. :)

Going forward, at least on Silhouette we were told the Connections Party would always be at 10:00 AM on the first sea day in Cellar Masters.