Thank You to all 2018 World Cruise Bloggers

MMDown Under

Thank you. Just a reminder; while the world cruises are winding down some HAL people are not flying home. I know Bill and Maryanne are spending some time in Florida until the end of the drydock and will likely either continue posting or resume when the Amsterdam returns from drydock. At least some HAL WC bloggers will also move to the Crystal Symphony when I disembark and give their perspectives as Crystal newcomers.

Roy

Thanks not only to full world cruisers, like Roy on Crystal, Scrapnana, Inside Cabin, but also to those who posted from their segments, too. Bay Guy and John & Diane gave us all a special treat, too.

Not sure what I'm going to do without my daily dose of trivia. Maybe Kathi would want to continue daily quizzes?:D Thanks also for all the great photos that everyone shared.

We could have used you on our team!

I am going to have trivia withdrawal myself!

I will continue to post as I am about 45 days behind......will be on the Symphony on .Monday.

The good news is I will be able to augment my posts with videos!

Thanks for reading!

Will be looking forward to your posts and videos! I have been enjoying your review and photos!

For those of you suffering world cruise withdrawal, the cruise is starting all over again today on our world cruise blog. Drafted the episodes as we sailed & are posting them now, starting today with new episodes every 2 or 3 days.

https://baderjournal.wordpress.com/

I just read your first port blog.....great photos....and will definitely help our withdrawal.....:)

I have enjoyed every post from every world cruise blog. I think I found all the bloggers. I have followed some bloggers for years and while I know all their names by now, I still think of them as the Margherita Pizza Couple, The Tanning Photographer, The Trivia Lady, The Sunrise Guy, The Romance Novelist, The Technowhiz/Knitter, and so on. Can't choose a favorite blogger, they are all good and they each add a bit to my understanding of what a world cruise entails.

First followed the 2017 GV Asia-Pacific and then 2018 the GV World. Thanks everyone for the great blogs and photos. I also wonder how I’ll fill my time. Fortunately, 2 will still be blogging for awhile! You’ve inspired me to try blogging and I plan to begin with our 2018 GV Asia Pacific.

I also want to thank all the bloggers for their efforts. I have followed some of the blogs in the past, mostly for the pictures. but this year, I have read every word of all the posts because DW and I will be on next year's World Cruise and we looked for tips to help use plan and prepare for our adventure.

Glen and Kathy

One note about next year. There will likely be fewer World Cruise bloggers. However, I expect to have at least 2 threads on the Prinsendam's Grand South America. If I understand the schedule correctly, Prinsendam reports will start almost at New Years (Scrapnana and I will probably both leave home about January 2 or 3 for the January 4 Sailaway). World Cruise starts exceptionally late so it will probably run well into May. Should be a nice long blog season between the 2 ships.

Roy