Crown Grill BOGO

So if we already have reservations for a different night and we take advantage of this promo will they just not charge us for the 2nd visit?

I think the way it works is that if 2 people go, you are charged for only 1. The coupon pays for the second person.

What coupon book? Is it from Princess or a travel agent? Sorry. Newbie here. Going on our second Princess cruise in June.

Going on our first, inquiring minds want to know, what coupon book?

There are two types of coupon books and the OP did not specify which type the coupon was in.

First is one every passenger gets from Princess, either being in the cabin or being handed out when you board the ship.

Second is one also from Princess, but tied to various sales promotions by Travel Agents. Only those passengers who book with a TA during the time the TA has that promotion get this coupon book.

Both coupon books are best for leveling tables with uneven legs. Almost every coupon requires spending $$$ to get some benefit from the coupon.

Most coupons that are really found to be useful by passengers usually disappear from the next year's coupon books.

Little good the Coupon Book did for us. We didn't get it until the third day of the cruise!!!

This was on a recent cruise on Caribbean P. When we checked with Crown Grill they said - "sorry, only applies on First night"... Fine, but why wasn't it in our cabin when we got on? Wonder if one can use these coupons on the next cruise?

AHM

Both coupon books are best for leveling tables with uneven legs. Almost every coupon requires spending $$$ to get some benefit from the coupon.

That's what I've always found to be true. My very favorite was the birthday "gift" I got from Princess for 10% off $100 or more on jewelry purchases. :rolleyes:

We will look out for these, and ask after we board and get settled in, if we do not happen to see any coupon book on the Regal.

Have to remember to download and check the APP too!

We have done a specialty restaurant on the first night, and probably would not choose to do this again, as the MDR usually has a good menu. (Most others must be the same, since they are offering the Embarcation Night promo.). But, with the Promo, we might consider this on our next cruise.

There are two types of coupon books and the OP did not specify which type the coupon was in.

First is one every passenger gets from Princess, either being in the cabin or being handed out when you board the ship.

Second is one also from Princess, but tied to various sales promotions by Travel Agents. Only those passengers who book with a TA during the time the TA has that promotion get this coupon book.

Most coupons that are really found to be useful by passengers usually disappear from the next year's coupon books.

I've never received a coupon book. I even asked if I could have one on my last cruise but I wasn't given one. Do I need to go to certain area to receive one? Just wondering because I have another cruise coming up soon :)

Only the Princess Coupon Book that you receive in your cabin, if you booked with a TA during one of their weekly Cruise Night Sales , has the First Night Specialty Restaurant BoGo Coupon.

The book also has a Coupon for Free Sparkling Water ( there any night).

The other Princess Coupon Book (you may receive both) lacks the above .

Only the Princess Coupon Book that you receive in your cabin, if you booked with a TA during one of their weekly Cruise Night Sales , has the First Night Specialty Restaurant BoGo Coupon.

The book also has a Coupon for Free Sparkling Water ( there any night).

The other Princess Coupon Book (you may receive both) lacks the above .

We did not use a TA.

We did a b2b on the Caribbean Princess last Jan and we each got a coupon book for each cruise. I'm sure it was something connected with our TA. The coupon book with the BOGO for a specialty dining measures approximately 4x6. The BOGO coupon expires on 31 Dec 2018. We only used one BOGO at the Planks restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Plan to use the other 3 when we are on our family cruise in June.

The other coupon book that people say they use as a coaster is about 4x4.

I never realized there are two types of coupon books. We have received two coupon books per cabin every cruise over the last 8-10 years, I believe. This last cruise was the first time I’ve ever seen the BOGO for the Crown Grill.

We will have 2 of these coupon books on our June Royal cruise from our TA. They also include BOGO on slot and blackjack tournament entry and 15% off wine purchased at wine tastings. They were part of a special sale promo. If they are not in our room when we arrive we will ask customer service to get it. BOGO specialty dining is only valid first night.

My undestanding is everyone does not get one. Only from TA promo.