Surprise in crown b749

mina

We just came back from an excellent cruise on the crown. Great service, great room and the ship looks great. We had a few punches left on our free elite coffee cards (switch out for mini). I put the card inside the blue binder in cabin b749 for a future cruiser to find. The card has an expire date of 12/31/18 and we are not cruising again till 2019.

The sharing part of the idea is a good one. Is it a violation of CC policy to have a thread where those with leftovers that they are unable to use can offer them to someone with an upcoming cruise at no charge?

For free it's probably OK but not for sale.

I used to put coupons for attractions at the home port in the binder .Another good place to put a coffee card would be the safe with a little note. I don't think the cabin stewards go in there because I have found little things of no worth in them.

The sharing part of the idea is a good one. Is it a violation of CC policy to have a thread where those with leftovers that they are unable to use can offer them to someone with an upcoming cruise at no charge?

No good deed goes unpunished.

This just seems like a nice thing to do for the next occupant.

If it is against some CC policy, there are certainly moderators here to award (giggle) demerit points,

and other correspondents need not worry about it.

On some other cruise lines, it's common to leave partially used cards like this in the bible.

I did leave a note and some of these responses reminds me why I rarely post here any more. Have a good day.

Well, I for one appreciate your thoughtfulness.....and I liked how you titled the Thread....when I read a couple of borish posts...I was thinking about responding to them...but why waste my time, I would rather let u know I'll be looking in that binder from now on...;)

Enjoy your cruise in 2019.....

We just came back from an excellent cruise on the crown. Great service, great room and the ship looks great. We had a few punches left on our free elite coffee cards (switch out for mini). I put the card inside the blue binder in cabin b749 for a future cruiser to find. The card has an expire date of 12/31/18 and we are not cruising again till 2019.

What a nice surprise that would be! I saw the thread title and decided to read it. I always look through the binder; someone mentioned putting notes in the safe - that's a good idea too.

I did leave a note and some of these responses reminds me why I rarely post here any more. Have a good day.

I feel the same way. I peruse several cruise line boards and rarely post for the same reason. I find some really great information from nice people like you on these boards. However it seems the Princess board has more unpleasant posters compared to some of the other boards I visit. It’s a shame.

If you can’t say something nice then don’t say anything at all.

A very nice thing to do.....:):):)

Bob

When/if Princess reads this post about your kindness, they'll probably decide to require that the cruiser's name be written IN INK on the card, and the employee at the coffee bar will be required to compare the name on the coffee card with the passenger's cruise card before serving you, so no-one else can use it!!

Seems like they have gotten that money hungry!!! :-(

When/if Princess reads this post about your kindness, they'll probably decide to require that the cruiser's name be written IN INK on the card, and the employee at the coffee bar will be required to compare the name on the coffee card with the passenger's cruise card before serving you, so no-one else can use it!!

Seems like they have gotten that money hungry!!! :-(

If & when the ***** goes into full effect the coffee cards will be a thing of the past & all punch credits will be stored on their computer system.

No more giving away, lending or selling coffee cards. :(

Mina, couldn't agree more with your last comment. I even thought a lot before responding to your second post.