Post your azamara drinks ordering experiences here

uktog

I understand that, but my point is if things haven't changed, then my husband should have been able to have received a Rum Runner, as it was previously included (and listed on the "included" cocktail menu).

As your cruise was back in April pre the new list he should have then and still should now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I’m wondering about the status currently. I just read a post from someone on the Quest reporting that an “american” couple gave their sea pass cards for a drink order apparently unaware of “inclusions” and, according to the poster, were loud in their complaint as to price.

I’m wondering about the status currently. I just read a post from someone on the Quest reporting that an “american” couple gave their sea pass cards for a drink order apparently unaware of “inclusions” and, according to the poster, were loud in their complaint as to price.

So where did you see this post?

Apologies, found the post under the Silversea purchase post. I’m surprised that it happened on Quest, it was certainly not our recent experience on the Historic Monaco Cruise.

So where did you see this post?

Apologies, found the post under the Silversea purchase post. I’m surprised that it happened on Quest, it was certainly not our recent experience on the Historic Monaco Cruise.

Yes I saw it as well, it did not wholly tie up in my view.

Yes I saw it as well, it did not wholly tie up in my view.

We board Quest tomorrow and I m expecting no issues regarding drinks, though I can understand how easy it is for newbies to be confused.

Ann, have a fantastic time on Journey. Hope you both enjoy that World Cup match.

hi

it is just say:

• Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
  • but which wine and cocktail?

Sorry - I forgot to post the link - here it is, https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages. This shows spirits, cocktails & beers . Also shows sodas, but that list is not all soft drinks - you can get fruit juices, tonic, ginger ale etc as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Is a Manhattan cocktail included? Not on the included cocktail list. Does appear on the above photo of drinks menu. What about a gin martini?

I suspect that we'll be purchasing a bev pkg.....sigh

Do we need to 'slip' a bartender something to get an included drink made?

thanks

Is a Manhattan cocktail included? Not on the included cocktail list. Does appear on the above photo of drinks menu. What about a gin martini?

I suspect that we'll be purchasing a bev pkg.....sigh

Do we need to 'slip' a bartender something to get an included drink made?

thanks

Manhattans are included. No need for a package. Not necessary to slip bartender anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On our 4 night cruise from Nice at the end of May I enjoyed a varied selection of cocktails using standard inclusive spirits

7158c01084855c6e8b4a62cad5155745.jpg

67ae8311e199ca594664b71b8ac0daea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What are the martinis in the pictures? I love lemon drops, lycheetinis, peartini’s so since they aren’ t included I am looking for some included martinis to try. Tks

Try asking for the ones you like to be made with included spirits!

That should work for the lemon drop. Peartini needs flavored vodka, which isn’t on the included list and the lychetini needs lychee syrup or flavored vodka. Hopefully they have lychee syrup. Never hurts to ask.