Infinity

chromered7

Was on Infinity last month and April last year.

Service was good as expected, wait staff in MDR were excellent and food was good/ excellent but a bit salty on a few occasions.

The ship was in good condition although the cabin bathroom showed sign of wear and tear.

They have made some improvement, specially the Sky lounge which has had a makeover since previous cruise.

There was evidence of ongoing maintenance.

Been on her twice fairly recently...ABC Islands and Pacific Ca Coastal

On the Pacific Coastal, more recent of the two, the AC in our AQ cabin failed.several times..also in the hallway...gross mildew in the shower could not be cleaned...some cabins on other decks had sewage smell/ issues

Ship is showing age but was kept clean as possibe, service was good, staff helpful

We cruised both times for the itinerary...and were not disappointed either time..including the ship itself, despite the issues mentioned,

Ate once per cruise in MDR for dinner...very good food and service...we dine early,. MDR for lunch...very very slow service.

BLU was terrible for ABC cruise...both food and service. It was excellent for the Coastal.

Food in Tuscan was good but last time the maitre was awful...concerned discount issue,

Enjoyed Q sine..

Things change, taste is subjective.

Edited by hcat

We were on Infinity to Antarctica Feb this year and had a great time. 1st time in Aqua and Blu- room steward was excellent, cabin was well maintained ( a/c issue first day was taken care of), service and food in Blu were overall excellent. Common areas were also well maintained.

We sailed her to Alaska in 2015 regular veranda and were equally pleased.

We would not hesitate to book Infinity again.

Sailed on her on a September 2017 California Coastal - Ocean View stateroom. It was very clean and well maintained. Not all the bells and whistles of newer ships, but still plenty to do. Food in MDR was quite good. Ate there every night, and sometimes for lunch and breakfast. Food in Ocean View was good and varied, always found something.

We would sail her again!

We were on a 15 day Panama Canal & W So America cruise last November. Ship was showing her age but is very well maintained. Maybe just used to S class ships being this was our 1st time on a M class ship. I was in Aqua and the service & food in BLU was excellent. Had a cabin near the rear which allowed me to get excellent pics of the Canal. Would definitely sail on her again.

Isn’t ship scheduled to be refurbished this winter? Looking forward to our March cruise did sister ship summit a few months ago and loved it

I think it is scheduled to be done in the fall of 2020.

We were on a 15 day Panama Canal & W So America cruise last November. Ship was showing her age but is very well maintained. Maybe just used to S class ships being this was our 1st time on a M class ship. I was in Aqua and the service & food in BLU was excellent. Had a cabin near the rear which allowed me to get excellent pics of the Canal. Would definitely sail on her again.

We were on the same cruise with a balcony cabin. I agree, slightly aged but well maintained. Our cabin was 1 deck above the theatre which was the way to get to the helipad when it entered the canal....I was one of the first on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Impressions of Infinity , good or bad please.

Was on the Infinity this May going through the Panama Canal. The ship was in good shape and spotless because the prior cruise had a norovirus. We had an ocean view cabin and it was in good condition. The staff works very hard and do a great job.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sailed her twice last year - April and September. Absolutely loved her! Overall two of our favorite sailings on Celebrity (and we sail Celebrity a lot). She is older, but a nice size and kept in good shape. The staff was phenomenal. Food was great (we were in AQ, so ate in Blu). Would not hesitate to book her.