Free Coffee?

Wiseask

I’m unfamiliar with Royal Caribbean ships, but on Celebrity ships coffee (regular and decaf), tea and some juices are available in the buffet restaurant — for free — virtually the entire day until late at night.

Is that the same on board Royal Caribbean ships? My question is specific to Adventure of the Seas. Thanks.

The quality of the free coffee can range from "it'll have to do" to hot brown water, IMO. Consider packing some Starbucks Via instant packets or something similar. Hot water s/b available near your cabin 24/7.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The quality of the free coffee can range from "it'll have to do" to hot brown water, IMO. Consider packing some Starbucks Via instant packets or something similar. Hot water s/b available near your cabin 24/7.

That’s sort of my opinion of Starbucks, but I get your point. Thanks.

I agree! There are multiple choices for covering yourself if the coffee that is available is the tepid brown stuff! Consider Starbucks Via which comes in a couple different strengths and coffee styles; then there are several coffee producers that also make similar style dried/freeze dried coffee and even some coffee bags (like tea bags). It doesn't take up much space or weight to have some just in case!

I have even gotten free hot water in airports to make my own coffee rather than pay $3 for a small non-refillable cup. However, nothing beats a properly made cup of French press coffee!

Ditto on the Starbucks Via - great little invention to enjoy a decent cup of coffee on RCI. Sadly, I don't think I've ever had a good cup of "free" coffee on board so I started adding the Via to my cup and it was better. :D But I think it's subjective - some people like it and some don't. At least by adding your own to what they brew, you have the option.

Now... don't even get me started on their tea! ;p;p;p