Has Anyone Seen Resident Rates or Senior Rates?

I use to be able to get Senior and Resident rates quite often when it got closer to a cruise. Since the non-refundable rates started I haven seen any become available. Has anyone else come across them recently?

... Travel agents do have access to spreadsheets with everything listed.

It would be great if a TA would print one of those spreadsheets to a PDF and post it.:halo:

How can one tell. I booked Symphony on Jan. 8th and the discount is larger than the 30% (standard) discount.

Fare: $1,567 & discount of $675 (43%).

I entered all of the discounts indicated, therefore, I have to assume that some other discounts is involved. I don't think that RCL is that magnanimous or some IT problem.:D

Gail - I got a significant resident rate reduction on Anthem for last Jan 19 when I booked in late Nov. That was the infamous cruise with the unsupervised children. Not really a big problem for me, but it did require some serious avoidance techniques like hiding out in the DL and CL, eating in pay venues, and getting access to a closed off area in the WJ for dinner.

I just priced out a balcony on the Aug 19 sailing of Allure both with and without the C&A discount. The price without the C&A discount included a senior discount and instant savings. The price with the C&A discount still was lower but only by a few dollars.

FL? FL and senior is $243

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They must have raised it overnight.

Point being, the advertised FL rate came to the exact same price as the "regular" rate. And apparently it does now as well, even after the price hike.

Gail - I got a significant resident rate reduction on Anthem for last Jan 19 when I booked in late Nov. That was the infamous cruise with the unsupervised children. Not really a big problem for me, but it did require some serious avoidance techniques like hiding out in the DL and CL, eating in pay venues, and getting access to a closed off area in the WJ for dinner.

Hi Carol, I had a few on Anthem last year. I was able to upgrade to a 2D balcony cabin from a SB. I haven't seen anything on Anthem since.