Neptune suite upgrade on CC

CRu1853!!

I don’t mean to be snooty 😂 about this, but we were just offered an upgrade to a Neptune suite from a Signature suite, YEA. Well, we took it and are now in an aft wraparound cabin for our Alaska land/cruise tour.

Down side is I will probably now be really spoiled. 🙁

After reading posts on CC I believe I was able to ask the right questions before finalizing the change. So looking forward to this!

I don’t mean to be snooty 😂 about this, but we were just offered an upgrade to a Neptune suite from a Signature suite, YEA. Well, we took it and are now in an aft wraparound cabin for our Alaska land/cruise tour.

After reading posts on CC I believe I was able to ask the right questions before finalizing the change. So looking forward to this!

congrats on the upsell.

enjoy the suite life. :D

Congratulations! We cruised in a Neptune Suite to Alaska last month, and LOVED it. The space is great. We were just steps away from the Neptune Lounge. We got such a deal that I am sure it is the one and only time we will be sailing in one. It is going to greatly enhance your cruise. ENJOY!

CRu1853! Congratulations :D

Congratulations! Once you've had a Neptune, it's difficult go go back to a regular cabin . . . just a warning!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Not for us -- we just have to look at what is left in our travel budget for the year, and we are happy to move back to an OV ;)

As a passenger who's only sailed once in a NS, let me tell you there is a difference. Enjoy it! Congratulations on a great offer. A word of warning: as we found, it's VERY difficult to go back to a regular balcony or an inside. But, heck, we're on the ship, so life is good, right? That's how we have to look at it, but I still gaze longingly at those decks where I know the suites are located.

It's cheaper for me to sail in a Neptune suite. After two cruises in a Neptune and one in a Pinnacle (upsell), my wife would divorce me if I booked anything else. That would be expensive.

Our first HAL cruise was to Alaska and we also got an upsell to a Neptune Suite from a Signature Suite. We took an aft wrap and it was great for the outdoor wildlife and glacier viewing. We liked it so much that now we always book an aft wrap when we sail on HAL. We keep thinking about trying an SA Neptune, but we don't want to break our streak.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CRu1853! Congratulations :D

Not for us -- we just have to look at what is left in our travel budget for the year, and we are happy to move back to an OV ;)

Us too! In October 14 days in an inside(Celebrity), November 7 nights OV( HAL) and December 5 nights balcony(Celebrity).

Con grtula tions. Hope you really enjoy your Neptune .

What were the questions you were so careful to ask?

I wanted to make sure gratuities didn’t change since we had prepaid, and our cruise protection. These were mentioned in the small print. Thanks

Congratulations! We cruised in a Neptune Suite to Alaska last month, and LOVED it. The space is great. We were just steps away from the Neptune Lounge. We got such a deal that I am sure it is the one and only time we will be sailing in one. It is going to greatly enhance your cruise. ENJOY!

Thanks, looking forward to it

It's cheaper for me to sail in a Neptune suite. After two cruises in a Neptune and one in a Pinnacle (upsell), my wife would divorce me if I booked anything else. That would be expensive.

OMG! Now I have to hide this thread from DW. Don't want to give her any ideas.

Hank

Congratulations on your upgrade.

Have a fabulous cruise cruise in the Neptune Suite.

An Aft wrap-around Neptune suite for a Panama Canal cruise is a great choice! You can really experience the locks operations from that vantage point.

Getting this from an upsell is all the better!