How private are the constellation balconies?

gordylad

Having never been on a millenium class ship i've always wondered if the balcony dividers are stained glass so say someone was to collect a pair of swimming shorts while naked could you be seen?

might sound crazy but i find the solstice ones very private

If you are worried don't go out naked or collect your shorts in the middle of the night when its dark.

I am amused at the number of people who reckon they want to run around naked on cruise ships

The dividers between cabins are relatively private but the verandas are not necessarily fully covered from above... And then, there are security cameras everywhere...

Robes are provided in every stateroom...

And, 1st thing in the morning, especially in port, there may be window washing or ship cleaning going on right outside of your balcony....always "peek" before throwing open the curtains if you're undressed!

Your neighbors can peek around the divider, too.

Having never been on a millenium class ship i've always wondered if the balcony dividers are stained glass so say someone was to collect a pair of swimming shorts while naked could you be seen?

If you're on Connie like we are soon and near our aft cabin we promise not to peak ;-)

Seriously, we were thinking the same thing re privacy so you are not alone on this one.

You just want to be seen.

yup you got me...for the past few years on cruise ships just around 8am I've had a weird feeling come over me whereby my wife has to stick on the same song every time...... "play that funky music white boy" so its like a trance out I go stark naked on the balcony and dance for 3 minutes..............sometimes I put a hat on so if the people above us were to look down they wouldn't see my bald patch you know the one guys tend to get in their 50's....I'm ashamed about the whole thing but after an eggs benedict I start to feel better.