Solárium besito at night without reservation

Perfect I just booked the whole week 730pm since I don’t really know which day we are going to

Thanks[emoji3][emoji1360]

Hence the problem with allowing reservations without requiring payment.

Yup! First we had chair hogs, so now do we have restaurant hogs?

Btw - the cruise planner only allowed me to book one night for an upcoming cruise.

M

That's great about the one night restriction. If they didn't have that, Royal would likely have to start charging, like they did for the character breakfasts because people would book the entire cruise so they had "flexibility".

Solarium Besito? Solarium Bristo?

Just thinking back to our two Oasis dinners in the Solarium Bistro, I think a few of the starters (soup for sure) and deserts were different the second night. Not important but certainly worth at least one night's dinner.

Perfect I just booked the whole week 730pm since I don’t really know which day we are going to

Thanks[emoji3][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That’s pretty mean to others who might want a chance at booking.

We are sailing for the first time on the Anthem an will check out the solarium Bistro. Will not make reservations until we decide if we are eating there and on what night. If reservations are made for the entire will are you going to remember to cancel the ones you are not using. I really wish people would think about other people not only themselves. Enjoy your cruise.

Hence the problem with allowing reservations without requiring payment.

We only make less than 1% in each sailing so the impact will be none or minimal. Also, if I knew before hand the daily MDR’s menu I couldn’t have to book the whole week.

I’m sure we are already sailing in a company that is not really fare to us so don’t worry that much about the middle man

How rude and thoughtless. Your ghost reservation may keep someone from getting a reservation because you can’t make up your mind.

Not because I can’t make my mind because they allow me to do it so why not?

Yup! First we had chair hogs, so now do we have restaurant hogs?

Btw - the cruise planner only allowed me to book one night for an upcoming cruise.

M

Try again, I have the whole week booked

Btw, chair hogs are not allowed by the cruise line and employees monitor them but i haven’t read anything about booking a restaurant for the whole week and not showing up.

Try again, I have the whole week booked

Btw, chair hogs are not allowed by the cruise line and employees monitor them but i haven’t read anything about booking a restaurant for the whole week and not showing up.

I assume you have fixed time dining? If you have My Time Dining, you do have to choose between reserving a time for that dining or for the solarium - you can't do both. If you have fixed time dining, I'm wondering if the wait staff will be prepared for you to show up at all, since you have reserved seating for every night. I'd hate to be pushed into an undesirable table with the worst reviewed customer wait staff b/c they didn't think you'd be showing up...

Because it’s so obviously inconsiderate and rude, people don’t need to be told. I guess now they do!

I assume you have fixed time dining? If you have My Time Dining, you do have to choose between reserving a time for that dining or for the solarium - you can't do both. If you have fixed time dining, I'm wondering if the wait staff will be prepared for you to show up at all, since you have reserved seating for every night. I'd hate to be pushed into an undesirable table with the worst reviewed customer wait staff b/c they didn't think you'd be showing up...

yeah 2nd seating I think you can only book the whole week if you have fixed time because I had 730 for the solarium ( whole week) and the regular 830 plenty of time to pick what I want from the Solarium bristo then head to the MDR. Also , requesting a table and using your status helps a little bit to be placed on the best spot or just get early on boarding day and see where you are seating ;)