Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Hi Spins,  that is excellent:classic_smile:

Too bad folks at 1600 can't (or don't want to listen) to the Scientists/Dr's…...looks like he wants to lax up on these

tight policies this weekend....stupid!  If people go back to the "way it was" too soon? I think the sicknesses/deaths

will multiply 10 fold!!!!!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jillyf said:

My friends daughter is doing her shopping while they self isolate. She has just posted this on Facebook.  Looks like they are set for a few days!

869AC126-91D4-4D13-BF1A-A0E84E93B0D3.jpeg

Hey Jilly, interesting list..:classic_biggrin:.candy, pizza and booze!  LOL...the oranges and carrots must be for good measure!

Lois

U need vitamin a from carrots to see in the dark and vitamin c from oranges and their juice to make mimosas..

But seriously and horrifically

And

On a more somber note I no longer trust the CDC. They have so eviscerated their initial recommendations without evidence based practice.

Are we expendible? Yep it seems so.

I weep.

Good evening all! Almost bed time here. Busy day.

We cooked a delicious piece of halibut for dinner tonight. I went with a heavier preparation, over farro, with a simple "sauce" of sauteed tomatoes and portobello mushrooms. Very nice.

20200325_192628.thumb.jpg.9129418118da03f9bd0b81d8d54698e1.jpg

And in other news, I came face to face with a Covid-19 patient today. PSA: This is not a common cold, folks. Stay home and don't catch this. It's worse than I ever imagined.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Forums mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Good evening all! Almost bed time here. Busy day.

We cooked a delicious piece of halibut for dinner tonight. I went with a heavier preparation, over farro, with a simple "sauce" of sauteed tomatoes and portobello mushrooms. Very nice.

20200325_192628.thumb.jpg.9129418118da03f9bd0b81d8d54698e1.jpg

And in other news, I came face to face with a Covid-19 patient today. PSA: This is not a common cold, folks. Stay home and don't catch this. It's worse than I ever imagined.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Forums mobile app

Hi JP....the fish looks delish:classic_biggrin:...….

As for the Virus, I guess I am quite lucky about being retired then......The only reasons I have gone out lately is to

pick up take out and go to the grocery store.  I did drop off 5 bags of clothing at the Goodwill drop off station

today too.  (I am starting to clean out my closets). 

I hope you and your colleagues have plenty of masks, gloves, etc!!! 

Things getting worse here now. Our local hospital area outpatients has cancelled all appointments and won’t consider any until June.  I just hope that with everyone encouraged to STAY HOME we can slow it down.  Everyone being sent home from hospital early so community services are overstretched with sicker patients than usual. 
The health providers are my heroes. 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 3