Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

12 minutes ago, Lvshack said:

Hi misty there is... Have you not received your invite it's all happening at daveywavey70 North Wales ...🍾🍾🍾😉

Thanks Lvshack!  Our mail delivery has been spotty at best!  So glad that I have not be excluded from the festivities!  DW seems to be the perfect host!  Let's get this COVID thing gone!  🤪

5 minutes ago, mysty said:

Thanks Lvshack!  Our mail delivery has been spotty at best!  So glad that I have not be excluded from the festivities!  DW seems to be the perfect host!  Let's get this COVID thing gone!  🤪

It's a little old place where we can get together ( you know the rest 😉) luv shack baby 

Yes here's to when it's all over 🍾🍾🍾🍾🚢🚢🚢 xx

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mysty said:

Sorry mysty  I said misty lost in translation... Play for me 😉

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lvshack said:

It's a little old place where we can get together ( you know the rest 😉) luv shack baby 

Yes here's to when it's all over 🍾🍾🍾🍾🚢🚢🚢 xx

Now I understand why the invitation was not received Lvshack!  I did not have my hearing aids in.....

Bang bang bang on the door baby!
Knock a little louder baby!
I can't hear you
Knock a little louder sugar!
I can't hear you.    🤣

3 minutes ago, mysty said:

Now I understand why the invitation was not received Lvshack!  I did not have my hearing aids in.....

Knock a little louder baby!
I can't hear you
Knock a little louder sugar!
I can't hear you.    🤣

Luv shack baby , your my kind of girl( well I hope your a girl??)  It's my favourite song & I always ask for it  when dancing in the panaroma lounge!!! Also my favourite film star is Clint Eastwood oh I luv him & play misty for me well it's a classic  !!..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lvshack said:

Sorry mysty  I said misty lost in translation... Play for me 😉

Hey Lv.....what do you think of this idea....

101547911_3012034972176847_1476210298636468224_n.jpg.8363937eae54611df2cc84185f0a132c.jpg

If we start planting now we might be in good shape for the festivities.  🤣

3 minutes ago, mysty said:

Hey Lv.....what do you think of this idea....

101547911_3012034972176847_1476210298636468224_n.jpg.8363937eae54611df2cc84185f0a132c.jpg

If we start planting now we might be in good shape for the festivities.  🤣

Yes brilliant mysty your are defiantly my kind of girl ( your all so funny & very knowledgeable all you water coolers) !!

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 6:21 PM, mysty said:

Thanks DW!  I appreciate the vote of confidence!  However I am not even close to being on the list for sainthood!  In fact, I think St. Peter would roll on the floor with laughter!  I do mess up from time to time.  And if you asked Myster it might actually be from times to times.  My intentions are good!  And the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  ☺️

And that is why there are less potholes on that road .... good intentions hold up so much better than asphalt & tar. 😉

• Like 1

A friend sent this to me and I love it!  Don't mess with old folks!

The old lady handed her bank card to a bank teller and said, “I would like to withdraw $500.”
The female teller told her, “For withdrawals less than $5,000, please use the ATM.”
The old lady then asked, “Why?”
The teller irritably told her, “These are the rules. Please leave if there is no other matter. There is a queue behind you.”
She then returned the card to the old lady.
The old lady remained silent … but then she returned the card to the teller and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”
The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance.
She nodded her head, leaned down and said to the old lady, “My apologies Granny, you have $3.5 million in your account and our bank does not have so much cash currently.
Could you make an appointment and come again tomorrow?”
The old lady then asked, “How much am I able to withdraw now?”
The teller told her, “Any amount up to $300,000.”
The old lady then told the teller that she wanted to withdraw $300,000 from her account.
The teller did so quickly and handed it to the old lady respectfully.
The old lady put $500 in her bag and asked the teller to deposit the balance of $299,500 back into her account.

Don't be difficult with old people ... we can outwit the young and dumb. 
I like the adage - "Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance." 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lois R said:

I got my laptop back today😀 and I also had a stress test this morning.   Hope everyone is doing well.

Glad that Lois has her laptop back and is surviving her various medical challenges.  Yes, doing well here in Central Ohio. Beautiful weather, sunny, blue skies, high's today in the low 80's.  Need to get flowers planted, etc.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

91957401_ScreenShot2020-06-02at10_10_39AM.thumb.png.550d0fb082890f66abbab76b5045e707.png

343362143_ScreenShot2020-06-02at10_09_29AM.thumb.png.9c321ce1b96c9b3634fb4113f4a22e6a.png