Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

10 hours ago, iMarco46 said:

Somewhere in this neighborhood should work well.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-ZnLnOvKL9Am/p_68965GXP/LG-OLED65GXPUA.html

Good morning,  I am not spending 3 grand on a television---it might be pretty, large, and do a lot of things but that is 

way out of my wheelhouse.............thanks though.

12 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi Terry,  I actually stopped at Best Buy today and spoke with a really nice guy.  I have cable and all new tv sets are now "SMART" (well, the larger ones).  They may be smarter than some human beings........😲.   I have a SONY now and really like it. It is my 3rd SONY and was looking at that brand and Samsung.   Have to think about it. 

Our main TV is a 55" Sony.  Have had other Sony TV's and they have all worked well.  We have had good luck with Samsung and other key brands.  The quality for these televisions these days is pretty good.  Sounds like you are headed in the right direction.  And prices keep getting better, too!  It's good to have lots of choices, but it does get confusing at times to pick and decide. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

901771068_ScreenShot2020-07-16at8_08_02AM.thumb.png.2b21bafd4527d8a9d91682972ae64b75.png

856181384_ScreenShot2020-07-16at8_07_42AM.png.84b7816199703d98d8c65ef1f3db30d8.png

22 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Good morning,  I am not spending 3 grand on a television...

And now when making your selection, you can think about all the $$$ you've just saved.

You're welcome 🙃😁

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Good morning,  I am not spending 3 grand on a television---it might be pretty, large, and do a lot of things but that is 

way out of my wheelhouse.............thanks though

We have since early 1990 had nothing but b&o system through the house ( TV. Phone etc) and all works off one control ☺ can't be doing with multiple controls on the chair  

Happy shopping 😁 hope your keeping well 🙏

30 minutes ago, iMarco46 said:

And now when making your selection, you can think about all the $$$ you've just saved.

You're welcome 🙃😁

🙂.....I have to stay within a budget and that amount is way outside of it.........actually, I looked at a couple yesterday

and now I looked on line and found a SONY at Best Buy at a better price than what I was going to spend.....I am

going back to the store today and will talk to them in person again.

Well, I am happy. 😀 Getting a SONY 50 inch.  The 55 would have been too large for the spot it needs to sit on.........

and I am fine with 50....it is just me and my living room is not a "large area" to begin with.   They are delivering it

on 7/28 (week after next) and are setting it up as well and I decided to get the 2 year warranty.    

Thanks to all of you for the input.🙂

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

the number under the date. I noticed it's that way with some others.

It stayed the same several times.

Good eye Chas!  Maybe our comments don't count.  🤣

The count appears correct to me. Lois wrote comment # 5318 above and when I just logged in, the Cooler was listed as having 5317 replies, which is up to date (there is one original post and all the other comments are counted as replies).

Edited to add: and after I submitted this comment (5319) the count updated as expected, to 5318 replies. I think all is well (well, with the Cooler, that is).

Edited by jpalbny

51 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

The count appears correct to me. Lois wrote comment # 5318 above and when I just logged in, the Cooler was listed as having 5317 replies, which is up to date (there is one original post and all the other comments are counted as replies).

Edited to add: and after I submitted this comment (5319) the count updated as expected, to 5318 replies. I think all is well (well, with the Cooler, that is).

JP..that is not the count that Chas is referring to as not being updated.  Here is a pic of your post from 8 hours ago with a count of 6,945 posts...

Capture.JPG.e54bec2b47cc6729f709efe36fd6a14a.JPG

And here is your post from 49 minutes ago with a count of 6,945 posts (unchanged since your post of 8 hours ago).  The personal post count is not incrementing.

Capture1.JPG.89be4e014244164333280d5b291e6074.JPG