Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

7 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

Thanks Coolers!

well, thank you high plains, cooler is a place I think we can all "act naturally" (old Buck Owens song, Ringo Starr too, comes to mind).  Mysty, your post above is beautiful 🤩 !!

Let's see, how will it come out if I reply on the many threads on this board with:

• Replace your judgements with empathy (so sorry the service was not up to your standards)
  • Upgrade your complaining to gratitude (Lois has shown you the way during these times)
  • Trade in your fear for love (hits home)

No, won't do it, life is too short...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

well, thank you high plains, cooler is a place I think we can all "act naturally" (old Buck Owens song, Ringo Starr too, comes to mind).  Mysty, your post above is beautiful 🤩 !!

Let's see, how will it come out if I reply on the many threads on this board with:

• Replace your judgements with empathy (so sorry the service was not up to your standards)
  • Upgrade your complaining to gratitude (Lois has shown you the way during these times)
  • Trade in your fear for love (hits home)

No, won't do it, life is too short...

Que you have to choose your battles and the hills you're prepared to die on.  I got feisty today and I did so because I have trouble with bullies.   I decide what issues I am prepared to throw my heart and soul into.  I certainly do not react to everything!  In general the advice in my earlier post is wise.   Circumstances and discretion will provide enough guide posts to inform how you may choose to react. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

Love it mysty

Inclined to add, how one treat pets, but understand its not as universal as your beautiful post ☺️

"you get what you give"  the New Radicals 

But Que,  you don't have to love animals in order to respect their right to a comfortable life.   I'm not an animal lover and yet I would not ever consider harming one!  Spiders and mosquitoes are fair game in my home though.   😁

• Like 2

@QueSeraSera  I posted the link to this song a few years ago.  You may not have been a Cooler at the time.  I think you might enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ

It is Pentatonix singing Hallelujah filmed in the California Mojave Desert, near Barstow.

Edited by mysty
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, QueSeraSera said:

Has anyone ever visited the Isle of Wight?  Is it a good destination?

Spent 3 days there 2 years ago and loved it.Stayed in the Gatehouse of Osborne Castle.Fantastic.As always I did a report.

(4) In Royal Footsteps-southern England and the long way home. | Australian Frequent Flyer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1