Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

7 hours ago, frantic36 said:

I am just sharing because it is late and I am feeling sad. Thank you for all your amusing tidbits it really helps when you're down. 

On Monday I have organised for my beautiful 15yo dog to go to sleep when the vet comes to my house. He is starting to suffer and as I think I waited too long with his brother last year so I don't want him to suffer longer. This is a tough weekend.

On an amusing note I got my children to name our dogs all those years ago. This beautiful boy is Neko. My at the time 14yo son was learning Japanese and here we call these dogs Japanese Spitz though I think in America they are called Alaskan Eskimo Dogs?  Anyway, Neko is Japanese for cat and at that time we had been thinking of getting a cat & dog. But this beautiful boy was the last of the litter as someone who wanted a show dog rejected him. 

I hope you all don't mind as I am struggling a little this weekend.

IMG_5333.jpeg

Julie

Julie

Thinking of you in this really sad time.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

I’ve never heard Silver Queen 😆 😝 😂 LOL as much as she did when I read these to her.  Clearly, and unfortunately, this is the first time I’ve seen these words defined.

To be fair Stumble,  there is an art to the tone in which these words are used.   It's the tone deaf who have the most difficult time with translation!  🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Just a bit annoying it is always the wife!

My son - a brilliant driver - says I am a good driver, and better than his father!   

I am also pretty good at using the five  deadly terms.

Lola

Well said Lola!  😁  The humorous part for me was irrespective of the gender of the driver.   My funny bone was tickled by the unexpectedness.   Ha ha ha!

OK M, Chris and I are home safely so you can stop worrying.

Off to the grocery store and to pick up some take-out.

The trip was great and we are so glad that we jumped through the hoops to be able to make it to France and back.

• Like 7