Leaving on Oasis this Sunday Star Class...anyone interested in live review?

amybk27

We have been in a Star Loft Suite on OASIS and HARMONY. They are great suites...enjoy! I may be mistaken, but isn’t Marva on Allure?

Are you thinking of Marla? We had here on the Allure in December. She has since moved to the Symphony. We are hoping to have her again in October.

Definitely interested!

Could you please provide us the Dining Menu of the Coastal Kitchen?

Enjoy your vacation!

Sure! I’ll try to do that tomorrow after we board.

I am wanting to go to Sabor I think for lunch after boarding. I only tried the chips and guacamole, bacon chicken jalapeños, and churros when I was the Allure in February, but I loved it all and would like to eat those again.

I’m attaching our schedule our Genie planned for us. We told her where we wanted to eat and how often and what times we like to eat. She did it perfectly. 12c684e1779dc2b1591d853b62821ee3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think she booked the Headliner show twice?

I assumed one was Cats and one was the headliner. I will confirm with her tomorrow. I’m assuming Cats won’t be so hard to get us in to based on the reviews if it is an error. My daughter loves musicals and was obsessed with Mama Mia so we are going to attempt it.

Is Vintages included as a Star perk?

Yes it is. That is the one place I didn’t try in February. I will definitely try it out. That’s for the reminder. I believe my mom would really enjoy them.

Yes it is. That is the one place I didn’t try in February. I will definitely try it out. That’s for the reminder. I believe my mom would really enjoy them.

Great, we're in a Aqua Suite and intend to use our balcony a lot. Tapas would be nice.

I assumed one was Cats and one was the headliner. I will confirm with her tomorrow. I’m assuming Cats won’t be so hard to get us in to based on the reviews if it is an error. My daughter loves musicals and was obsessed with Mama Mia so we are going to attempt it.

You have Cats booked for the last day.

You will have a wonderful vacation with your genie. We have been 2 rooms mentioned. First 1720 and then in 8330. We loved both rooms and balconies although the A1 balcony was more fun as you can watch all the activity going on in the water. You will love the difference in the water show if you watch from the seats and then from your balcony. There is so much going on you do not notice sitting in the theater seats. I hope everyone with a genie enjoys what they can do for you. We had Izzy and then Allen, and enjoyed them both. We are hoping for Allen again in a 3 weeks on the Anthem. Have fun!!!

Can't promise a live blow by blow review, but I'll try to contribute to the thread so long as the OP doesn't mind. I will also be on PERISCOPE frequently, username is @mcoretto. Follow along for some live scopes.

mac_tlc

I believe I follow you! My username is @mc99_kevin, I scoped from Freedom this past March. Can’t wait to follow along with both you and the OP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what I read, CATS is very easy to get in after intermission.

Great, we're in a Aqua Suite and intend to use our balcony a lot. Tapas would be nice.

They also have a nice cava champagne that is only served there. You can order it by the glass along with your tapas. It comes in a glass covered with Saran Wrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums