Sunbathing Topless

Trimone

Never noticed before but is sunbathing topless allowed in public areas or just on balconies.

We are doing the Caribbean in February with friends, and they are naturists.

It used to be on at least the Gem on the "Free Style" deck

Whether or not it is "allowed", I have seen nudity on the freestyle deck on several Norwegian ships in the last 5 years and no one tried to tell them that it was not allowed.

Yup, I was on the Gem in 2011 and 2014. Both times my wife and I were on the FS deck. Really just wanted to get away from the crowds for a while. Their was a small sign at the bottom of the stairs that said something about topless bathing or something to that effect. No big deal, we saw topless and nude bathing all over Croatia a few weeks ago.

To the best of my knowledge, definitely not allowed in public areas. With regards to private balconies, they aren't all that private.

If someone is willing to go topless out on deck they probably are not concerned that a balcony might not be completely private.

If someone is willing to go topless out on deck they probably are not concerned that a balcony might not be completely private.

I’ve heard about people doing a lot more than sunbathing topless on their balconies! Sort of the cruise line equivalent of the mile high club! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums