Regal Suite Class, alcohol, and coffee

DeRon

There will be a mini-bar in your room and the Royal class ships (including the Regal) have a concierge lounge only for full suite passengers that has (or had at least on the Royal) a cappucino machine and snacks. You will receive a complementary dinner in one of the specialty restaurants on the first night. You can also order room service off the dining room menu (ask your steward if he/she doesn't drop off the the menus each day). All courses will be delivered together and they bring a cloth tablecloth and napkins to cover your balcony table. Another food related bonus is you are entitled to club class dining - an area set aside for full suites and a very limited number of mini-suites with no wait, same wait staff whenever you chose to eat, and a special dish each evening (in addition to the full MDR menu) made just for club class diners.

Edited by capriccio

Full suite guests also can eat breakfast in Sabatini's specialty restaurant each morning except on the last morning of a cruise. Judging from posts on this forum, this seems to be the most popular perk of booking a suite.

I can't believe I forgot that! It is our favorite full suite perk.

I thought of another one I left off - free laundry with a one day turnaround.

For the entire list of perks see: https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

/quote]

I'm confused. The PDF for suites states: • Complimentary same-day laundryand professional cleaning services

So which is it? One day or same day?

Our suite on the NCL Getaway had it's own amazing coffee/espresso machine in it and Princess doesn't have anything like that in the suites.

As others have said, you do get your mini bar set up which is great as well as the other perks they mentioned.

/quote]

I'm confused. The PDF for suites states: • Complimentary same-day laundryand professional cleaning services

We got off the Golden Princess yesterday. The suite benefit we received was laundry return within 24 hours. That typically was the next day...but one can argue that 24 hours = 1 day. If we sent it in the evening, it would typically return as soon as the steward started his evening duties (before rooms were done). And yes, we sent a bag several times over the 14 night cruise--no damage, shrinkage, or other issues.

We got off the Golden Princess yesterday. The suite benefit we received was laundry return within 24 hours. That typically was the next day...but one can argue that 24 hours = 1 day. If we sent it in the evening' date=' it would typically return as soon as the steward started his evening duties (before rooms were done). And yes, we sent a bag several times over the 14 night cruise--no damage, shrinkage, or other issues.[/quote']

That's outstanding!! Thank you.

/quote]

We've always received it in 24 hours so that is usually the next day (put it out in the morning, get it the next morning; put it out in the evening. get it the next evening).

/quote]

Have sailed in 5 suites on the Grand, Star, and Pacific. Same day laundry on all 3 ships. Out by 9 am, and returned that evening. On the Pacific, the laundry slips were all stamped with "SUITE" in big bold red letters. On the Grand and Star, we wrote "Suite" on the slip and checked the "Presto" same day laundry box.

When we had a suite on the Royal Princess, our cabin steward never got around to picking up our laundry by 9 a.m. I guess we could have sought him out, but getting it back the next day was good enough for us. We'll probably have to wait three or four days next month when we're back on the Royal but in an inside cabin.