Celebrity Caribbean Blog Contest Winner!!! - CHICAGOPAUL

chicagopaul

Congratulations and well deserved!

Your first paragraph really sums up the feeling of getting on board so perfectly! We are relatively new to cruising but, when asked why we like cruising so much, I’ve often said it is as close to being a kid again as it gets. Everything is taken care of and your only concern is where do I want to go play today!

Yay for you! Congratulations! Well deserved as you are one of the best reviewers and an inspiration to so many because of your outlook on life, your honesty and your ability to always be kind and respectful of others. I love your reviews and your blog post was fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Paul and Edward too!!!!

Great work, thoroughly enjoyed your blog. $1000.00 should cover drinks for the bar!! Sorry I won't be on the Nov cruise, as I leave on the Eclipse on Nov 10 for 29 days.

My liver will probably need an overhaul when I return.

Norma

WOW! Thank you all so very much for your kind words and support! It means a great deal to myself and to Edward as well. To answer the question if I have to do any writing in my day job, the answer is really no. I'm a real estate broker and sales trainer so I do some minor writing at work for property descriptions or sales training but that is about it!

Thank you all again for the support and I can't wait to share with you the little book of stories I am putting together and of course our next cruise in November!

Congrats! I can think of no one more deserving than you to win this award. Your 'live from' blogs have kept up my excitement between cruises any number of times.

I only wish we could have voted for you, and you would have been been awarded another cruise for you and Edward.

We look forward to meeting you and Edward on a cruise someday. But until then we'll drink a Ketel One and grapefruit in your honor.

Sent from while daydreaming I am in Luminae